Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. put me out of my misery with this god awful qb and oc
  2. Zach is ******* cooked and the opposite of a big game player. I cant stand how stupid we are as a team.
  3. as tradition, zach biden with a stupid unearned turn over to the other team at the end of the half
  4. How do they call that a catch even? The ref was right there
  5. God, post of the season. Thank you.
  6. An enormous problem was Strev would check down, maybe to a second option at best, completely panic, and then just run aimlessly into the offensive line and get one or two yards. He's obviously not confident.
  7. Yeah, honestly, I'm not sure where I sit on this. I do think Streveler is terrible, but you bring up some interesting points. And, frankly, the answer may simply be that the offense sucks, and Streveler sucks. And, frankly, Zach is well past his prime, too. It's a real **** stew. A lot of shitty ingredients.
  8. it must be humiliating nowadays to be a MOS apologist.
  9. One completion in 3 quarters of football. I never want to hear again from anyone here, even the self-important blowhards that love o'shea, that this guy has anything in his head resembling football IQ. This is ******* abysmal . This is the worst offense that I've ever seen and as a blue bomber fan that's 44 that is an incredible statement
  10. I actually think I'm going to have a f****** stroke watching this abysmal display.
  11. What was the score be right now if we even had bad quarterbacking? Never mind this garbage Game probably over right now
  12. Im literally, and I'm not kidding, I'm literally yelling at my television, "why the **** isn't Wilson in the game?" This absolute buffoon sideshow does not know how to play quarterback. What in the **** are we doing?
  13. I love the effort and hustle from Vaval, but him winning us this game with these returns is going to do even more long-term damage. Because we're going to keep... you know what? Never mind. What am I even saying? The only reasons that O'Shea will ever make personel change is he's literally about to get fired. Might as well enjoy it
  14. In the end people like me who wanted O'Shea to go were right. The team won in spite of him never because of him
  15. I could see that Blitz coming from Cape Breton
  16. jesus christ the redblacks are ******* putrid
  17. your starting QB having 2-3 completions PER GAME is not ******* sustainable
  18. Great effort by Vaval, really fancy ****
  19. I lol'd so hard. What a ******* stupid throw
  20. Brady has a huge hammer I bet.
  21. Free play, and bozo the clown qb throws a 7 yard pass.
  22. 2nd and Brandon. Just dont let furcoat throw a pick
  23. i used to think walters and oshea had some football IQ. lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.