Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. edit:sold
  2. I am so sick and ******* tired of our stupid ******* team. I hate how stupid we are. I can't stand our roster, I can't stand MOS, our coaches are ******* clueless morons. And our team is full of dumb as ******* brick *******
  3. why did they tackle him WHY DID HTEY TACKLE HIM?!!? LET HIM STAY UP FOR 4 SECONDS MORE FFS WHY IS OUR TEAM SO STUPID
  4. oh my god this ******* team
  5. My beagle could have avoided a sack there. Ridiculous from a veteran Qb
  6. holy **** please dont lose to ottawa
  7. Some quick thoughts on the game lol to those who say some variant of "See, Brown isn't better than ZC Collaros sucks and would have died on the field behind that line yesterday Our O line is garbage Our defense is still a mess Can we fire MOS?
  8. the ******* pigs at riderfans are saying our guy was twisting coxies ankles/legs? These people are retaded
  9. stupid penalty then watching him leave im like good. idiot.
  10. God TSN sucks. 2nd and 7. "if the bombers dont make a play here the argos get the ball back" Thanks Suits.
  11. So is our sell out streak over?
  12. did the refs put money on the argos? is this ******* for real right now?
  13. And why isn't that IG?
  14. omg just get rid of replay lmao
  15. Why are the officials in this league so ass?
  16. I'm not even kidding. the worst thing we can do right now is let collaros get behind centre again with his terrible decision making and slow progression
  17. Trade old man Z now!
  18. So happy right now.
  19. awful win. awful.
  20. Did I hear that right? We have yet to intercept a ball this year?
  21. If I know my Bombers, and, after watching this club for 40 years, I think I do... We will smother this game and stay within 1 score, and, then lose in the most ******** way possible in the late 4th
  22. were going to lose by a thousand.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.