Everything posted by Booch
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
you claim that whatever I say....and you challenge everything i say and say non-credible cause it doesn't align with you...made claims about me that were false...so you must know me and my background right? If not then really you should keep your mouth completely shut about it no?..Should I make stuff up about you and profess it to be true?......I couldn't give 2 facks what you think...sorry I cant whip out my Delorian and go back to 2019 and re-record my covo's with time stamps to appease you and earn your trust and acknowledgement daddy...Maybe next time I am at a gathering I will drag you along...just to shut you up for once. I do know tho as well there was another person here...In a different conversation I was not at that Drew also said after the 2019 season ended and last game was over, that that game was gonna be his last as a BlueBomber and wasn't cause at 24 he was gonna retire on top...But I will let them say it so you can trash 2 people credibility...Or is it 3?
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
drew has a good friend who knows my friends' friend who dated his sister and they will text me some useless tripe too...lol
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
dont care about your opinion actually, cause it's one that is finite in your mind and nobody else with one is credible if it doesn't support you...You attack people in regards to any credibility but why should anyone believe in yours...I won't share actual names and who said what on an open forum...said that umpteen times and why would I...Or anyone for that matter. I share tho in DM's with many here...People whom I trust and or actually know....or who have witnessed it first hand. As for the horse mouth comment I will wait for when @Mike pops in and can relay the same...I dont want an apology or expect one....But prefer if you dont like what I say to just ignore it and keep your whiny pisshole shut about it...You attack pretty much everything I say...said I have never coached and couldn't coach my way out of a bag...or some shinola thing??..whatever that is..Dunno.....dont care....claim to know who and who I dont know...associate with or is in my social circles...Who i train with...or train for that matter, and figure the things I have mentioned in past was some passing comment by someone in a public gym...FALSE...or where u hiding in the yoga studio somewhere spying?...mind you dont know me to see me...Am I black...White...mixed race with a lil latin spice??...Do i still sport a goatee...or did I ever??...Did I go to San Jose State or was it Sacremento State..was I a transfer portal player to Mizzo?..Which school did I work as a Strength and Conditioning coach..when i worked with Buddy Morris in the early 2020's with amatuer football players...where was that...or who is he?....some nice clues there...I bet you can't answer any of that, yet you claim to know so much about me and what I say/claim
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
and one dimensional Jones...
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
and wasnt Goviea lauded as a great resource and huge loss?..and reason for some of our recruiting woes??? .hmmmm....makes sense then that he picked them up?? Or was he just smart and good when he was here?...asking for a "friend"
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I never said that...funny if you wanna do the wayback thing,..I also said his one deal...yrs..and term before it was even mentioned in press...Guess that was just uncredible...thats just one example...yanking at straws now sir...or ma'am...As i dont know you i shouldn't assume....good advice btw ...I'll just use one corroborator at the moment hey @Mike what do you know about the Woli situation from basically the horses mouth like me...do tell to shut this crybaby Osh defender up, Then after tht maybe he will shut his pisshole about credibilty you think thats the only player struggling with that?...and a reason why they all would be held back....and not just referring to here...get a grip dude...That has zero to do with anything...and is just nonesense and you trying to justify your odd Osh Boner And I'm sorry that you have your disbelief that a person you have no clue about could know things that dont align with your views...Life must been real tough for you in whatever career/life you have lived...I feel for you...truly do....Help is out there thio...Maybe Osh can ease you into your golden yrs...cause thats a thing...right? Tho I think you are already in them?...Dunno...Dont know you so won't assume things...Like you tend to do why bother...smarty pants refuses to see anything other than his warped views....and you will lack "credibility" if it doesn't align with them....fact
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
same can and should be said about the HC If he can't see this himself and step in and say/demand something of his subordinates, or take over a bit in the game himself...Or if he does and they dont listen and he just ho hum's it like he usually does on the sideline....then that in itself should be a fireable thing...cause he has zero control and or ability to take it...let alone adjust or making any required changes
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Texada....Singer....Womack....Poncius...Stuart(for Kelly)...Ayers (for Jones) and not just a rep here or there...Buta game or 2...just for a few examples. When have you witnessed them get the chance as a starter...with starter reps all game and be underwhelming? I'd also say Clercius for Nield for a few games too It took Osh 3 yrs to realize Griffen was our best SAM....And if we all being honest here Smith's ass would be stapled to the bench if Griffin didn't get hurt. If..and thats a big if of Griffin getting back any time soon...Is Osh gonna park one of Wilson or Jones and keep Smith starting...He should but who thinks he will? excluding Griffin he has been our best LB all yr...at several spots...He is a ...well should be a starer...from day 1 this yr so yeah he was/is being held back...man what u watching..Are you Osh????
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
maybe our coaching is horrible, and we aren't able to get most outta a guy...Christ we cant get most outta some vets...it's pretty obvious just with in game stuff where we get our lunch stole pretty much every game...That has nothing to do with the G.M...Is Walter's wearing the headset and making the decisions?...Is he seeing the tape in game and making some coaching decisions to stem the bleeding...or questioning the assistants? Did Walter's construct the poor allocation of his assets for game day roster's and give us not the best game lineup?....Does Walters decide to dress at times sometimes 2 DA's which serve pretty much no purpose for rotational depth...let alone adequate backup....Nope....if you cant see the coaching issues, I guess nothing is gonna happen to get you to see it...Osh himself isnt looking at in the moment game fim to see the problems and doing things to counter it. My opinion on that is cause he doesnt know diddly as to how...He even has said he doesnt really know the X and O aspect of a lot of stuff. After 14 yrs what the eff he been doing to make himself, and by extension his team better....Nothing. I also know for a fact after Woli's first contract was coming due he was outta here due to the way Osh coaches....but was talked out of it by some vet players...There are several poster's here as well I know can corroborate that as well if some certain poster's are gonna again attack peoples credibility.....And that specific case isnt isolated...Say what you want about Walter's and the coddling you give Osh, but just cause media says one thing....or guys will tow line in public...dont take it for gospel
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Osh needs to get some those from SNL...Ooops I crapped my pants
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
Maybe the HC should take notice....and realize as well that he needs to show accountability as well...Not yip yap the same crap "we good"..."just fine tuning"..."we there"...'we where we wanna be"...."just need to look at the film and fix it"..."Just a few communication issues but guys know what has to be done"..."He's here cause he gives us a chance to win"..."They all starters"..."If you look at his film from years ago, you can see the success he's capable of" and my all time favorite load of horseshit and a guy with zero clue...let alone accountability "we just got tired" Did I miss any? I'm sure I have...I need to get a tshirt printed up with that all across the back and his dumb face on the front and sport it around the stadium on game day
-
2026 Bombers Season
he's said on several occasions when defending play or players that "if you look back over time you can see the success they had" to justify why they are here/and or being played as a starter. Key words "look back"....not knowing enough to look at now, or into the future, and not even distant but immediate future. Guys who were good back in time don't mean they are good enough now...but he holds fast to his beliefs. Classic example of the "can't see the forest for the tree's" totally missing the big picture while overlookingg the main points and being bogged down in the details...many of which are irrelevant
-
2026 Bombers Season
well...In Osh's mind I guess...A players mindset i can assure is different
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
not every game actually. There were several where he barely saw field...but lotsa Kelly. The reps tho that Smith did get were excellent and better than what Wilson and Jones provided yet it took an injury to our SAM to get him actually on the field as a starter Also took 2+ yrs to finally realize Griffin was best SAM we had but we felt need to play an inferior Canadian there cause why? An Osh preference/Bias...and to be honest Kramdi is prob not our best option at safety either but got the default spot...and we dont need to be Canadian there either..But Osh chooses too...why? There is indeed a place and room for progression, especially when you aren't sorely lacking in a position with your vet...Thats fine...But there is also a place where a player is undisputably better with play and upside now...over a vet or a fav...Or the stupid bias to overload with Canadians and the "progression" is not required and thats where we fail...we good at stunting and retarding a players progression tho...
-
2026 Bombers Season
yeah....like delusions of grandeur
-
2026 Bombers Season
“I would say the majority of the guys in the building here aren’t struggling to put their finger on it,” said head coach Mike O’Shea. “Our process allows everybody to see the truth of where we’re at. We’re not where we want to be. “Do I think we’ve gotten closer? Absolutely. I’ve talked about it in the last few weeks — we’re down to some finite, fine fixtures, little details, honing the craft. We’re not still in that big picture mode. So, I believe the guys know exactly where we’re at — 5-5, not good enough, improving and we have a team that if we play to our potential can compete every single week to win a game.” when you read this how can you not just shake your head and laugh?? No one's struggling to figure it out...yet they haven't yet...The process allows to see the truth? are they even able to see the truth...or just ignoring it?...like wow They have been in this finite , fine fixture tweaking now for 2 yr...And what they honing besides incompetence and poor technical skills...Tackling...Catching....proper route running...Blocking...pre snap recognition (ZC pasting 2 weeks ago) was prime example of a general lack of any awareness of what's happening on the field pre-snap... 11 games in, not 2...3....and this is a vet ladened team so the b.s he is yammering about should hardly be an issue...especially 2/3rds of the way into a season Enough of the bullshit excuses and justification of poor over all play/performance. Across the board but mainly with the way this team is coached. I not gonna blame 90% of the players for this when they are poorly prepared and coached...there are a handful yes who should not be starting or taking big rotational reps, and a couple with no business being on the roster, but that small group shouldnt be the reason why we look like garbage game in and game out..small spurts of what looks like dominance, but then the team we up against see's what we do..adapt...and take it to us...aka....out coached us. That game last week where there was that jekyl and Hyde performance...was all about that...100 percent
-
2026 Bombers Season
that's been my point too. I also not sure what kind of in season assessing we do, evaluate what's working and not...and adjust as needed...pretty common practice...then look at our 4th and 5th receiver numbers and ask why have they not upgraded or done anything with that...the numbers are embarrassedly pathetic...
-
2026 Bombers Season
Nope Well...maybe reese for Jenkins..but Reese should have had that spot from get go Jenkins got it the usual Osh way..determined pre camp regardless soley on fact he was here previous yr
-
2026 Bombers Season
he's been saying the same stuff since last yr really...just different versions of it to fit each circumstance/game...but essentially the same thing...the sign of a guy with no real clue if we being honest and yeah half the yr and still havnt figured it out...and it's a lot of the same issues/excuses....it is baffling
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
Big time players make big time plays...in big time situations...a talented guy said that here once and we lowballed his ass he just said eff it and retired as he didnt want to play anywhere else..Sask and CGY offered him deals but he declined Our defence hasn't had the same fire/intensity since he left either
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
we should have brought him in here to oversee things...then report it all to Miller....Maybe an eye over Osh's shoulder would scare the stupid outta him and he stop being a lazy HC
-
2026 Bombers Season
even reading more of that article Osh is so full of crap...just some execution...some finite details still to fix..etc..etc...its game 11 coming up...That execution crap and the little details should have been addressed...corrected...whatever you wanna call it 5 games ago...Maybe it's not execution but the useless guys you kept who just can't execute, or your coaching is so bad that at the professional level you cant show/teach or run any kind of practice to do the littlest of things....like tackle.....catch...run a proper pursuit angle...block Man excuse after excuse. Or maybe they so dense they can't even see the limitations in some guys
-
2026 Bombers Season
Yet, if those in Bomber Nation were expecting some sort of dramatic changes when the team got back to work on Monday, be it through the transaction wire, benchings, firings or some sort of old/new formation — the Wing-T, anyone? — they would be foot-stomping angry by what unfolded at practice. And, frankly, would we expect anything different from an outfit that has long approached its struggles by simply grabbing the axe and getting back to work chopping wood again? Expect a loss...likely an ugly one. And that last sentence right there says all you need to know...what worked in the past...with a way less talented group of legit players doesn't work now...heck what worked in the past with legit players a lot of times doesn't work and you have to evolve and adapt We just refuse to...or have no ability to, or are just too stupid too...Take your pick but we aint going nowhere this yr, or making any noise.
-
2026 Bombers Season
maybe they taking us lightly and feel they dont need to...hahahaha.....Sadly thats prob true as well.
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
OF coursethey do...why wouldnt they...and yes invoke the snot outta it