Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
That's a turnover... But the CC will screw us again! Or is it possible we'll get this call right too!
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
You forget the equalizing factor of the CC ..lol Side note.... Does anyone actually drink Sleeman beer on this forum?
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Fucks sake... Another injury at receiver?
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
That's another s***** spot by that female linesman. What game is she watching???
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
I have not been impressed with buck as OC this year. Just no imagination at times and not really leveraging Strevy outside of being a gadget guy. I think we could use some fresh imagination on offense.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
You need to stop from the D here. It would be huge
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Amateur hour strikes again. Ffs.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Ugh. I would.have preferred the 7
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Won't that be a dead ball? Or am I thinking touch football? I
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
That's A f****** terrible spot. Kenny caught the ball after the first down
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Finally a holding call!
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Fucks sake Sergio!
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Bc is doing to us what our bread and butter is. The run is just killing us
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
According to the coach, he can be great now!
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Bombers are getting shredded through the run. Got to lock it down boys
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
CC getting it right is better for the league.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Blatant hold on Jefferson.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
I'm okay with Demski catching in the end zone... No chance of fumbling First blood goes to the Blue.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
I think he was worried about losing his challenge flag this early in the game
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Geeze . Zach got rocked
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Ummm how was that not no yards?
-
FNF Als V The Gappers
The incompetence of the command center is astounding. Just remember the 2021 west final with McSpitty Williams catch that clearly hit the turf but somehow was confirmed and allowed the Cryders to continue. How the hell are these idiots still employed? And let's not.forget the shitshow last week in Ottawa. Anyways love to see the L on the riders as it keeps the Bombers within striking distance. Looking forward to Sunday.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Yup Yup
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
It's autographed too!
-
Paris 2024 Olympics
Canada is doing well these Olympics. A lot of 4th place finishes too... which could have improved our medal count. The US dominates the medal count as usual. I long for the day Canada become a powerhouse at the Olympics and we eclipse the 40 medal mark.