Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
******* hell.
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Sergio is part of the special teams. This game is all because of the special teams right now
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
How do you call roughing the passer past the line of scrimmage?
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Geeze man.. in my many years of following the bombers I have never seen this rash of injuries. Unbelievable
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
I mean it is the right call... But man alive. There's no place for that kind of b*******
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
That's a headshot and should be a disqualification.
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Holy s*** that's a lot of flags on the field.
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Woooo... Special teams td!!!
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Tsn reporting that Bryant is stable and at hospital undergoing evaluation
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Don't worry they recalibrated the command center! It'll save us.....
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
I think a lot of the energy was sucked out when Big Stan went down. Hard to get that energy back.
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
What the honest f*** was that???
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
I like the TSN graphic about Mike OShea and getting 100 wins... But it says he's a 2 time Annis Stukkus award winner... If I didn't read that carefully... I thought it was something else...lol. congrats osh
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
On initial glance I thought he was dehydrated. It didn't look like there's any injury as he walked back to the huddle but he started feeling really bad shortly after and went down
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
What a beautiful night for a football game. Enjoy the game all who are attending. And of course... We want a Bomber W!
-
TNF- No Electricity yet vs Argos
I tuned in to see the Argos not convert of three straight chances at the 1yd line. Just wow
-
3 stars plus hh 700th win kid cant-ada bc sucks
I think Farhan went through 2 entire packs of Walmart underwear the day Rourke re-signed in BC Was so good to see the bombers slap around the Lions for the second game in a row. Younger's defense is something to witness.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
First road win!
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Mackie must be sponsored by McDonalds. 1 too man Big Mac
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Two absolutely dominating wins by the bombers against the Lions. Season series is ours!
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Tonight sure. Rourke Will get better though. Just a matter of time.
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Wtf???? That's not a touchdown!
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
**** Sakes
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Can someone explain to me why that wasn't challenged??
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
That's f****** OPI!!! Clear push off on the defender