Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

captaincanuck12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincanuck12

  1. So close to picking that off.
  2. Two straight plays where they were confused. Take the points but c'mon guys ... That should have been 6
  3. Zach has had time to throw. Oline doing it's part.
  4. I know... And only 40 yds.
  5. I'd rather not. The way this is going i might have been very angry
  6. And a shitty punt too. They start at their 38 .
  7. Fucks sakes. Another 2-out. Catch the ball Nick!
  8. Special teams is continuing their stellar play from last week. Wake up boys.
  9. Omfg.... Out of bounds kick.
  10. The one knock on Grant was his fumble-itis. Let's hope it resurfaces this game.
  11. There we go! Capture the momentum.
  12. I want BO involved.. but I think they are going to pass again. They must see something
  13. There we go. Defence starting to get some pressure.
  14. Is TO in Winnipegs head? Like wtf is going on.
  15. Lawler was way too casual with that route. He was out of bounds
  16. Fucks sake. Tackle him!!!!!
  17. Toronto offense is moving.
  18. Throw into triple coverage
  19. https://x.com/Wpg_BlueBombers/status/1858292401506546171?t=rSdyw6kj3BFwERfLr9eD2A&s=08 Go Take It!
  20. Is it 5:30 yet?????? I need some football!!!!
  21. I too have a great feeling about this game, but I did last year too. Play smart, keep Zach upright, and make Arbuckle uncomfortable. LFG!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.