Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

captaincanuck12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincanuck12

  1. Good thing they didn't score. I guess my chance at a heart attack is still strong.
  2. I'm not at all liking these orange jerseys. What a shot by Scheifele. 2-1 Jets
  3. There were a few times last night where Toffoli had 2-3 whacks at a puck before any Jet attempted to clear him out of the way. This has been a common issue with them the last few games
  4. Top line having a night! Kfc rips the tying goal on the power play
  5. SJS out shooting the Jets quite handily. May have been the better team in the second. Unpopular opinion: Jets are fortunate to be tied.
  6. Finally hit double digit losses.. they played like dog s*** for two periods. No push... nothing. Got to play better. Needed the ref's help give Vegas the game.
  7. What a ******* joke these refs are
  8. I'd give Heinola a pass. Still have no idea what they see in Stanley.
  9. It means that he'll have 2 years left on his contract regardless of how many games he plays this year. I believe that's also a cap hit for the team. It's minimal but every dollar counts under the salary cap era. I I still cannot believe the Jets only have four shots on net through 30 minutes of play. I like the score, But kind of feels like we're flirting with fire
  10. I think it's a total of seven or eight games before the first year the ELC is burned up. And that's throughout the course of the year.
  11. Do the Jets want to burn his first year of ELC? I don't think they're going to.
  12. Where is the Andrea @iHeart? Gabe makes it 5-1!
  13. Huge opportunity with the dbl minor to Boston
  14. In a move that will surprise no one Logan the pylon Stanley is in the lineup. Perhaps Boston has already traded for him and he will join them after the game tonight.
  15. Bruins Knights Habs. Schedule not getting easier. I can see them losing all 3 of those games.
  16. Get rid of Stanley. Pp misses Ehlers. This schedule is killing them too
  17. Comrie just robbed Monahan. Hoping Jets can muster energy to get goal #2 Man alive.. KFC giveaway and a few seconds later it's in our net. 2-1 Columbus
  18. Apples ices the game. Great effort. He played well tonight.
  19. Top line did get the go ahead goal. But yes they are getting owned .
  20. 10 shots on call in almost 2 periods. Did they forget how to aim? So many wide open chances missing the net.
  21. And down 2-1 now. The first shot against the Jets is a goal. And the last shot of the period is a goal against.
  22. This x infinity. Morrissey had 30 minutes tonight. That's insane.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.