Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Game 27: @ Where the Buffalo Roam
Yup gutsy win for sure. That game winning goal was all effort from JoMo. Great to see. Hopefully this buoys them going forward!
-
Game 27: @ Where the Buffalo Roam
3 powerplays and nothing to show for it. This team has cooled off considerably...just like the weather. Unreal.
-
Game 26: vs We've got the three game losing streak blues
Well this year it only took 20 games for the jets to start sliding. As opposed to tanking in January or in February in the previous 2 years. This team needs to pull their heads out of their asses. And yes we need some new blood in here to push some of these guys.
-
Game 26: vs We've got the three game losing streak blues
Hey it worked. We got a goal finally
-
Game 26: vs We've got the three game losing streak blues
That was an absolutely pathetic display of hockey on that last goal.. all of the Jets just standing around watching the puck.
-
Game 26: vs We've got the three game losing streak blues
Yeah not sure what is going on here. Just with some bad habits and lack of effort.
-
Game 26: vs We've got the three game losing streak blues
Jets down 1. 4 losses in a row coming up. Make that 2-0. ****
-
Game 26: vs We've got the three game losing streak blues
Jets have 2 shots this period. Wtf is going on.
-
Game 26: vs We've got the three game losing streak blues
Blues tilting the ice in their favour in the 2nd.
-
Game 25: @ End of the Road....Trip
Yup. I hope his stubbornness on the Pylon doesn't bite them in the ass.
-
Game 25: @ End of the Road....Trip
The last six games they gone from central time to eastern time to central to Pacific to central. That alone screws you up. Anyways back home for 1 and then back on the road.
-
Game 25: @ End of the Road....Trip
And that's the game. 2-4 on the road trip. Bench Stanley. First time they lose 3 in a row.
-
Game 25: @ End of the Road....Trip
What a flukey goal by Marchment. Jets chasing the game again.
-
Game 25: @ End of the Road....Trip
Why the hell do they keep trotting out Stanley. He's taken three penalties. He's so slow. Time to end the experiment. @Noeller I agree something has changed but these guys are also playing an insane amount of games in very little time. It's just plain old fatigue. Reffing is somewhat suspect. How the hell did they not call the interference on perfs?
-
Game 25: @ End of the Road....Trip
Jets pk didn't allow a shot on last Dal pp.
-
Game 24: @ the one armed bandits of the NHL
Pylon Stanley is no doubt a liability. Time to send him to the Press box.
-
Game 23: @ Another LAte Night
Anyone watching the game. Jets down 1. How are they playing?
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
We're just reminiscing how great it was to have him here, and if Byfuglien hadn't screwed us over, we would have been able to keep Trouba. I honestly don't think he'll be back ever. But it is nice to dream of a reunion.
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
Two rolls is generous
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
It's also interesting that Trouba and Kreider are potentially on the trade market. I'd love to have Trouba back, but not at the 8M cap hit.
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
Satisfying win beating a divisional rival in their own barn! Kupari is gaining a ton of confidence. He's such a smooth skater. Man alive we made out so well getting rid of PLD.
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
What a goal by Nino.
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
Man alive... Bucky is the only reason we're in this game. Pionk is extra feisty tonight.
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
I think that the other teams are just ratcheting up the intensity every time they play the number one team in the league. Everybody wants to get a piece of the Jets right now
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
Jets looking a little slower again. Helle making some fantastic saves to keep them in the game. KFC hits the crossbar.