Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
I'd love to kick some Wild Heiney tonight. Time for the boys to wash the Nashville stink away.
-
Game 21 : @Nashville's Got The Trotz
https://x.com/WpgJetsPR/status/1860798908831596885?t=ljQib2LnvL3MyVy17uWRsQ&s=08
-
Game 21 : @Nashville's Got The Trotz
And shitty news... Samberg out for the game.
-
Game 21 : @Nashville's Got The Trotz
Jets are looking a bit tired. Nashville skating hard and winning puck battles
-
Game 20: @Beware of the Penguins
@Noeller (and everyone else.) For your viewing pleasure https://fxtwitter.com/HockeyDaily365/status/1860141958439797237
-
Game 20: @Beware of the Penguins
And KFC ices it! Next stop Nashville
-
Game 20: @Beware of the Penguins
Weak call on Perfetti. Pittsburgh has some life from their goal. Lock it down boys.
-
Game 20: @Beware of the Penguins
Birthday boy makes it 2-0.
-
Game 19: Happy 20th Birthday Canada Life Centre
Attaboy Barron. Two clutch empty netters. Release the Andrea!
-
Game 19: Happy 20th Birthday Canada Life Centre
Damnit... Pk having trouble tonight. 4-3 now.
-
Game 19: Happy 20th Birthday Canada Life Centre
Mark Scheifele with a hat-trick! This is a really good game!
-
Game 19: Happy 20th Birthday Canada Life Centre
Lets hope for a better effort tonight. This is our barn.
-
Most irksome moment of GC 2024- Why did they Stray from Brady?
Apologies if this has been posted already, but Brady didn't even know why he got lack of touches:
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Wow. that's a lot of names. Yikes.
-
Random Jets News
Still not a Stanley fan. He can stay in the press box. But I really am excited for Ville and hope he flourishes under Arneil's system
-
Random Jets News
Whom does he replace in the lineup? Or does he go to the press box (again)?
-
Game 18 @ We're still in Florida
Glad I missed this one. 15-3 is nothing to sneeze at though. Hopefully some home cooking on Tuesday will wake these guys up. Then back on the road for 6 more. Time to test their mettle.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
It's time to see some change. Have the younger guys push these vets. I'm ok letting Schoen walk but please take Jake Thomas with you. As much as I like Bighill, he can walk too. We need to generate new talent and open the road for future stars.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
But my point is is that I think Walters allows MOS that privilege.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I also think that the coach has something to do with those choices.
-
3 turds plus crappy honker. Long winter edition.
You remember back in week one where MOS decided to not use his starters in the preseason. And we got our ass handed to us by Montreal. remember how s***** the o was. We ended just like we started. As for the highlights: 1. Willie J. Guy was great all night. 2. Sergio hit his two fgs and PAT 3. Bonds with another INT that was promptly wasted by the O.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
https://3downnation.com/2024/11/15/bombers-elders-stanley-bryant-jake-thomas-still-not-sold-on-retirement/#:~:text=While he certainly isn't,I'm enjoying it. There's your answer about Thomas. I think Bryant has more in the tank, but we need to start thinking about the future
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Yeah I posted it. You're welcome! It worked wonders for his game!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
@bluto Congrats (again) on beating the Bombers twice in 3 years. Enjoy the Argos being kings of the mountain for another year.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I do believe that some of this is on O'Shea. If you look at that. Interception/ knockdown from Willie Jefferson in third quarter... Nobody was up and down celebrating or getting jacked up. They just walk away. There needs to be some passion and excitement. Gotta show emotion. I believe that's O'Shea's style. That being said, get rid of Buck. Offence needs a shakeup. And we do need to groom a new QB.