Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
So close to picking that off.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Two straight plays where they were confused. Take the points but c'mon guys ... That should have been 6
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Zach has had time to throw. Oline doing it's part.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I know... And only 40 yds.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I'd rather not. The way this is going i might have been very angry
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Arbuckle is 8/8... Wow.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
And a shitty punt too. They start at their 38 .
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Fucks sakes. Another 2-out. Catch the ball Nick!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Special teams is continuing their stellar play from last week. Wake up boys.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Omfg.... Out of bounds kick.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
The one knock on Grant was his fumble-itis. Let's hope it resurfaces this game.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
There we go! Capture the momentum.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Huge play by Wilson!!!!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I want BO involved.. but I think they are going to pass again. They must see something
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
There we go. Defence starting to get some pressure.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Is TO in Winnipegs head? Like wtf is going on.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Lawler was way too casual with that route. He was out of bounds
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Another ******* 2-out
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Fucks sake. Tackle him!!!!!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Toronto offense is moving.
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Throw into triple coverage
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Ummm... Wtf was that?
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
https://x.com/Wpg_BlueBombers/status/1858292401506546171?t=rSdyw6kj3BFwERfLr9eD2A&s=08 Go Take It!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Is it 5:30 yet?????? I need some football!!!!
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
I too have a great feeling about this game, but I did last year too. Play smart, keep Zach upright, and make Arbuckle uncomfortable. LFG!!!!!