Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. Quiet? What do you call the genius moves bringing in Grymes and Whitehead
  2. This. The whole line can go as far as I’m concerned. I love Stanley but he’s going to be pushing 40 time to find new blood.
  3. Not really. Three fumbles by three vets is totally inexcusable. Demski fumbling twice in two games in a one score game in the fourth should absolutely not happen. But when there’s no accountability for vets things like this are going to happen again.
  4. 120 grand to a worse short yardage qb then Prukop? What happened to actually letting him throw a pass or keep the defense honest?
  5. 2 missed 40 yard field goals and 5 turnovers. Enough said. Guess what? Every single turnover and missed opportunity was from a vet!!
  6. It’s hard to imagine these were the two best teams in the CFL last season. I have to say I’ve been entertained watching this game it’s been a lot of sloppy football from both sides.
  7. Expecting the command Center to make the right call feels like a roll of the dice these days. You just never know
  8. When you’re allowed to hold your defender it’s pretty hard to get to the QB
  9. Hahahahaha what? You’re allowed to hug a guy before the ball is in there now? What kind of bush league bull **** is this.
  10. On the bright side, kick coverage has been outstanding.
  11. Why? So he can get destroyed. This is pathetic from the O-line
  12. Yeah he’s more quick than fast but I’m not complaining. I can see why they like him, nice return.
  13. He also motioned Brady out of the back field. What a stupid play call from buck.
  14. Some nice hits from the bomber D today.
  15. Agreed. I know things are rough around here but he’s a 24 year old rookie, there’s going to be growing pains but really he’s been our best receiver all season. There’s no reason to believe he can’t get better, hopefully with a healthy Lawler and maybe an addition of Bailey or Whitehead he can actually progress properly and not have to be a number one receiver option.
  16. Is it just me or did Zach put it where it needed to be? Yeah there was three guys around but it hit him right in the hands.
  17. Another blatant hold not called haha I’m not sure what they even considering holding any more.
  18. I remember in 2005 when we had Jon Ryan and our offense was awful I said that a lot that season.
  19. Demski is also the fourth highest paid receiver in the league. We need to have a serious discussion here whether or not that’s money well spent. The sad thing is having three of the four highest paid receivers in the league and two of them are out for most of the season has really messed up our cap situation.
  20. I’m a big fan of Wheatfall as well. Zach would have no excuses!
  21. UGLY. As per usual only roster moves are injury rested. God forbid we make an actual roster change on an under performing player on a 2-5 team.
  22. Their third string QB lit up the Riders. Doesn’t look good for Zach.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.