Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
What a terrible play call, execution and throw.
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
Man Streveler is a beast! We need an RB who can actually read the blitz, Augustine is going to get Strev killed.
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
How on earth does our DB let them complete a pass there?
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
We could really use a game breaking receiver in our lineup.
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
The Riders are holding every play and we get that garbage call on a QB draw?? Awful officiating today.
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
Huge stop. That PI call was complete garbage though, that wasn’t even remotely close to being a catchable ball.
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
Nice drive guys! The game would be tied if we didn't give points away.
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
This is why I can't stand giving up the safety, we gave them a free two points. But, by the looks of this game I don't think that's going to be relevant.
-
Labour Day Classic GAMEDAY THREAD
Good lord our O is bad without Andrew Harris. I wish we had a Timothy Flanders like player to insert into the lineup...
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
We still had quite abit of success passing the ball when we had Charles Roberts. Of course we also had the best receiver in CFL history back then.
-
Bombers release Chris Matthews
Wolitarsky could be a Jason Clermont or Andy Fantuz type of player in the slot. Id love to see him get a chance there.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
Dudley Guice JR for one couldn’t even crack our lineup and got an NFL shot.
-
Bombers release Chris Matthews
Tim Burke was as bad of a coach as Jason Bultz was as a QB
-
Bombers release Chris Matthews
He’s played in six games not ten and started the season injured. He hasn’t really had an opportunity to get going with our lack of passing O, he started off hot against BC and we inexplicably stopped going to him. I don't like this move at all unless we have another move in the pipeline.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
Dressler was about the only good signing we’ve had in recent memory.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
Can’t say I’m happy about Matthews being cut. He’s still a better player then Lawler or Whitehead. I wonder what circumstances led to us cutting him, or if we’re planning on targeting a Duke Williams or swinging a trade for Derel Walker.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Esks
Even with the subpar passing (some not all of it can be attributed to drops) the element of being able to run the ball that Streveler provides makes him the preferable option to Nichols in my mind. How many times has a QB with over 400 yards passing (430) lost to a QB with under 100 (89)?
-
3 stars plus hh
1. Willie/DL 2. Medlock 3. Rios pick six HH Strev/Harris running
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
You mentioned three guys and two of them haven’t played/been relevant in ten years. Isnt that abit of a clue?
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
The NFL isn’t called the “no fun league” for nothing.
-
Week Of: Bombers @ Esks
I’m not keeping up with this thread, but the Riders are garbage and have an inflated record.
-
It's time to hand the ball to Streveler.
Not to mention that we should’ve won the first Edmonton game and the second Edmonton game was a glorified preseason game.
-
Nichols Injury
I’ll take Streveler over any of those guys. The only one who i would even want is Vernon Adams. Cody Fajardo still sucks.
-
Nichols Injury
I can think of a few posters here I'd be willing to sacrifice to the football gods.. How about Ripper (or any other Rider fan)?
-
It’s time to hand the ball to Kevin Glenn
I wonder if anyone's kicked the tires on Lulay yet?