Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rebusrankin

Members

Everything posted by rebusrankin

  1. Singer has to come on if Wilson is out, right?
  2. MOS and KW have 3 year deals. We may be doomed
  3. I knew I should have taken Rankin in fantasy
  4. Poor decision making I think-Random dude on the Internet.
  5. Does Dinwiddie like Maier because he sees Maier as a better version of himself?
  6. The basically giving up a spot as @SpeedFlex27 mentions is a huge concern.
  7. Dinwiddie talking about how Maier has a better arm despite Dru having a better average yardage on completed passes is funny. Maier was throwing mainly short passes going back to him starting in Calgary years ago.
  8. Once upon a time, Mike Kelly and Jeff Reinbold ran pro teams and we all know how much of a disaster that was.
  9. Worried about our D tomorrow. Rankin has been killing it and we've struggled against the run.
  10. I used honkey because it can refer to white people but its not the same as others that I would never post. My point was that its not ok to use these terms for sports team names or in every day life. Can we get back to football now?
  11. 3DownNationSaskatchewan Roughriders post slight financial loss in 20...The Saskatchewan Roughriders incurred a small financial loss in 2025 despite excellent on-field results. The team delivered its annual financial report on Tuesday evening. It cited gross revenue of $4
  12. Have we heard what MBT's ancestors think about these moves?
  13. We all buy lotto tickets?
  14. Dinwiddie seems to be suffering from smartest man in the room syndrome.
  15. What is wrong with Dinwiddie that he thinks Maier is the answer.
  16. Welcome back Dru.
  17. I feel like losing, poor facilities, poor game day experiences and poor marketing have more to do with the Elk's decline in attendance than a name change. As for the other part, times change, societies evolve. We've decided to not name teams using pejorative racial terms. Hell, many of us likely called people or things gay growing up but would never do that now.
  18. The name Eskimos was offensive and racist. It's no different than calling a team the Winnipeg Honkies. Teams need to learn from Winnipeg and focus on marketing. Rum Huts, community visits, sponsoring lower level football leagues, having events like school division flag football days at PAS.
  19. What do you mean no receivers, I'm heading out there for next week. I'm not fast or uber athletic but I have heart.
  20. Those commercials stink.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.