Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rebusrankin

Members

Everything posted by rebusrankin

  1. Suits says Geno is an 1800 yard WR. Never been that. This is your weekly Suits sucks comment.
  2. RIP Dalke. That's just sad news.
  3. Thanks for triggering my PTSD.
  4. I predict that a Philpott is going to win today. Bold prediction I know.
  5. For all of our complaints, we have to give Walters credit on the Brown deal. Excellent move considering Zach is on the 6 and what has happened in BC and Hamilton.
  6. We will tell him that we advise him to do so.
  7. Nielson is not a good announcer. I hate to admit it but Wilson is not a bad cc.
  8. First Bo, now Rourke. Not good for the league when quality QBs go down. As @SpeedFlex27 has said repeatedly, keep Zach and Dru.
  9. Lawson being doubtful is a concern.
  10. I'd be happy if Ottawa goes 0-18 just because Dinwiddie comes across as a giant ******.
  11. Hopefully Dru rips Ottawa a new one.
  12. Agree on both investing in the Ops cap and grassroots football.
  13. So does Frost get the start next week? Lol
  14. Except for Winnipeg everybody lost money last year.
  15. I hear he has his own parking spot at the hearing HQ.
  16. At a minimum he's got the years wrong, ten years ago was 2016 and Harris was a RedBlack until 2019 when he went to Edmonton. The bigger point is bang on though, they've struggled at QB since Harris left.
  17. As long as its not this guy making decisions
  18. I think the concern will Alexander is that he's never going to be healthy.
  19. With ZC, is it really his neck or is it a concussion? Just musing out loud. I agree with @GCn20 point that its nice we're not rushing him back and Dru's return to Ottawa is a good story.
  20. Was Ford a GM choice or a Coach choice? Maybe the coach doesn't want him.
  21. Jefferson has 3 sacks which matches last year's total. Ceresna has 4 which is 4 times what he had last year. Its obvious that Jake Thomas is a coaching genius.
  22. I'm not weird, I'm eccentric.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.