Everything posted by Piggy 1
-
The TV Thread
Where i watch the Bombers. But the NFL isnt streamed there.....
-
The TV Thread
What a heaping pile of hot cow excrement. Goodell is a moron.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Was quite disappointed when I saw that........
-
Which Vets do we cut next season
I believe ,as others on here do ,if it comes down to it ,we cut ties with Brady. But i hope we sign both.
-
Game 39: @ Wanna trade weather?
This team just keeps dominating.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
I can not disagree with that assessment........
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
But ,we all knows who's mostly in the right there...........
-
Game 35: @ Minnesota
This team just keeps rollin............hopefully right to a Cup .
-
Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros
But ,as of right now ,i dont think we can compare the two. But , i believe Ford has tremendous potential ,with the right coaching ,as Booch said.
-
Game 33 : Original 6.4 - Chicago
watching Bedard is always a treat.
-
Game 32 : Original 6.3 - Boston
U were always the biggest critic.....Jets are a Cup contender.....
-
Restaurant/food thread
Gotta be a Beyond Burger....
-
Restaurant/food thread
But ,they aint cheap anymore......
-
Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros
The brain thrust needs to start the players who can make that happen. Nuff said.........
-
Restaurant/food thread
I also quite enjoyed the curly fries.......
-
The TV Thread
Me and the missus were looking forward to Reacher.
-
Game 25: @ Colorado
Huge win, showed balls ,and then some.
-
Game 24: vs Hurricanes
He stole this one for us.....
-
Which Vets do we cut next season
Don't always agree with you ,but here I do 100 percent. And ,like I said before Osh can follow them............
-
Game 23: vs Bedard
Gonna be a special player .
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
We have a few on here like that...........
-
Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros
Is this what we call utopia ,Booch? LMAO. But I love it ......Highly doubt Strev wants to come back at this point...unless you know something we dont. Which you always do......
-
Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros
I believe a Strev/Brown combo would make us forget ZC in hurry. But I personally am not ready to move on from ZC.
-
I love you all.
Did you look in the mirror this fine frosty morning?
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Didnt ZC lead us to 4 Cup appearances? And your calling for his head,,,,,,talk a bout a double standard.........