Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Ourbombers.com
Me too, apparently. Is that legit, or did we all need to sign back up after a redesign or something? I can't remember...
-
Ourbombers.com
Might be off topic, but I ventured over there out of nostalgia tonight. Apparently there is one dude in there named Bennie Thompson that uses the forum as some sort of bizarre echo chamber. I think roadgriller is in on the joke, but one can never be sure. For someone like me that followed Colin (Mookie) from TotalCFL, it is a bit sad to see Ourbombers on its deathbed. Sorry...the recent influx of 90's bands touring the city has got me on a nostalgia kick. On topic...hmmm...Chris Jones is a dingus!
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
This place is going to be insufferable for a few weeks while everyone competes for adoration and glory. *** LIKE IF YOU HATE THE RIDERS ***
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
August 20, 2014 for me. Apparently I was more popular back when I was more bitter. Perhaps it is time for a return to form...
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
I hear Jade Etienne's cousin Onyx is a real sleeper!
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Sure didn't!
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Your guess is as good as mine — and both our guesses are as good as the one being made by Walters. Uh...no. A thousand times no.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
- It's 2017 and the Riders just put _________ on their neg list ...
What in the...- Game Day Chat Room
Is there any way to archive the chat transcript? The thing I enjoy about GDTs is that I can go back and read about events, opinions, reactions etc, as they happened during the game. A link to the transcript from a game after it is completed would be a fun read.- Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
In a game, with pressure, or in practice?- Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
Probably from the fact that a 61-yarder has never been made in a dome in the CFL. In history. Ever.- Odds and Sods - West Semi- Bombers at BC
- Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
I...I'm still livid. The worst part is I would love to be pissed at the D right now, but that final call won't let me. I can't even... Bah!- Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
D blew the game but coach blew our last chance to win it.- Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
The more I think about it the angrier I get. Before we een lined up to kick it I was screaming at the coach for being an idiot.- Week 20 other games.
Riders QB throws an ugly ball...- GDT: Winnipeg @ Ottawa
The amount of bitching about an 11-7 season is absurd given what past seasons have been like. If we get blown out next week, this season still goes down as a huge success and will be the first bomber season I have enjoyed in a while.- Playoff Bound
Would getting swept by Ottawa really instill confidence that we could make a run from the East?- Als @ Riders and Esks @ Lions
How...I mean why...like...what the hell...how did the refs miss that roughing the passer on Reilly?- Playoff Bound
Bomber playoff games are historically poorly attended. I would bet 25K is a reasonable guess.- Around The League Regular Season Discussion
You don't see a problem with breaking an agreement with the league's main broadcast partner, which incidentally is also its main source of revenue?- Edmonton-Montreal/Calgary-Toronto Turkey day discussion
Is it me, or is Cato terrible?- 3 stars plus HH
I agree. We should be scoring 58 points every game. Nichols blows.- 3 stars plus HH
Anyone else starting to think the Nichols might actually be a real starting QB? He is starting to remind me of what we hoped Willy was going to be. - It's 2017 and the Riders just put _________ on their neg list ...