Everything posted by M.O.A.B.
-
Lock of the week 2026: Week 10
dEL
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Both DC and OC are bad
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 9
MTL Philpot
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 8
RB Mills
-
2026 Bombers Season
Ottawa inquired on the Bombers first and Walters closed the deal right away to not give other teams chance to go to the trade table and offer more.
-
Bombers at Redblacks early chat
I mentioned that during TC that Lawson is injury prone. Someone here blasted me.
-
Bombers at Redblacks early chat
Also note that, we're only starting 7 Canadians this week. Yep. Both are in 6-gamer.
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 7
I'll take Rankin this time
-
2026 Bombers Season
Says a lot too about Eli.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Eli can't surpass Kolo last year and has all the chance to get the starting C at TC. He didn't.
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 6
MTL's Philpot
-
2026 Bombers Season
delete
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
It's now a battle between 2 Canadian QBs - Tyler vs Tre
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
man, this defense is putrid
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Our off-season signing are not giving expected returns.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Hoping if we are already losing by half-time, TE get's a look.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
1-3 here we come.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
This gonna be a long night.
-
2026 Bombers Season
“I don’t think that way. I think Dru is extremely emotionally intelligent. Now, he may say differently but what I see is a guy who has a high EQ and would be able to draw on other experiences. Now, in certain situations would he use that? I don’t know, that’s a question for him. “He is an emotionally intelligent man, so I don’t know if he is carrying that extra baggage around.” Says the article 👆
-
2026 Bombers Season
IQ = Intelligence Quotient EQ = Emotional Quotient SQ = Spiritual Quotient You obviously did not know that. 😁
-
2026 Bombers Season
Osh is obviously renting on Booch's brain. 😁
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 5
Rankin
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I think what they need to do is move Benny as ST coordinator and put back Ryan Phillips as DC.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Bralon Addison is in the building, just saying 😁
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT