Everything posted by Atomic
-
Riders Release RB Hugh Charles
Favourite Of Rugged Dudes
-
Hajrullahu Vs. Renaud
On the other hand, Hajrullahu is 100% on field goals when he is only placekicking, and 50% when he is also handling the punting.
-
Anyone miss the old Section S at the old stadium?
lol Can't say I've ever been "shushed" at IGF for cheering.... and I have sat in probably a dozen different sections so far.
-
Bonus Do or Die Detailed Half Time Report
Etch had 11 guys on the line of scrimmage at one point
-
Rushing QB
Mike Reilly is one tough, greasy sonofabitch. He is a great QB. Not a pure passer by any means, but good enough to win a lot of games.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg
I love the restaurant. Sadly, I have found their offerings at the stadium to be no where near as good. It's true. While the stadium location still serves up a tasty and filling shwarm, the main store in The Exchange is better by far in my opinion. More TLC I guess; the guys at the stadium have a lot of people to serve. They sure do. Huge lineups for the Shawarma.
-
Unvarnished and Unwashed Weekly CFL Predictions - Week 4
Spuds doesn't like Masoli. Now I KNOW he is a good QB.
-
Lawless Goes Rogue
H & L is the best sports-talk radio show in the country. They do a fantastic job.
-
Unvarnished and Unwashed Weekly CFL Predictions - Week 4
I believe that Masoli and the Ticats will surprise the Stampeders and beat them. Then the Cats will continue to start Masoli in the next few weeks. Then at the first sign of a struggle, they will put Collaros back in. Then they will have a full-blown QB controversy on their hands. I've seen this script play out before. Hamilton is in for a very rough season.
- Chris Randle
-
Chris Randle
Don't worry about wearing a condom on Randle Island, you'll never catch anything.
-
Five years ago today - how far we have come
Kelly did some good things here. Too bad he was such an *******.
-
Great News for TV viewers: Dunigan doing color Thursday
Gord Miller has no chin.
-
Chris Randle
They've got a lot of players making a lot of money. Just can't afford to pay for stars at every position.
-
Ticket count for Thursdays game 27,700
The fans will come back. They always do. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
-
Ticket count for Thursdays game 27,700
Just got mine...
-
Wpg v. Edm
The D also put up two touchdowns and held the Als to field goals on very short fields given up by the special teams.
-
Bombers have made a trade ...
Probably due to Marve sucking at short yardage
-
Bombers have made a trade ...
Weird, why trade for a QB now
-
Lock of the Week 3 Results (Week 4 Entries)
I should only have one strike still, I got Marquay McDaniel right last week. I'll take Jeff Fuller this week.
-
Riders expected to sign Will Ford
Ford/Messam could be a good combo
-
Bombers release RB Will Ford
Saskatchewan and Edmonton are both still trying out running backs. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a shot in either place. Maybe Ottawa but Ford brings a pretty similar skill set to Chevon Walker so I don't know if he would help them out too much.
-
Comparative analysis - How bad is the Bombers OL?
Safe to say they've still got a lot of work to do.
-
Kyle Walters Greatest Challenge
Hell I would take out Denmark and roll with 3 Canadian receivers. We are already using Kohlert and JFG well enough, the question is can Watson be a bigger impact than Denmark and I say yes he can.
-
Wpg v. Edm
Won't be easy against that Esks D-Line.