Everything posted by Mr. Perfect
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
I agree to a point that it's early to get overly excited about Arbuckle, much for the same reasons for Fajardo and Davis (quality of opponents), but that said, when you look at his mechanics especially under pressure as well as the touch and accuracy on his passes, I like his chances of keeping the success going much more than Fajardo or Davis showed. Fools gold for the other two without question. For Arbuckle, I'm not so sure.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Dear Saskatchewan, How's your quarterback situation going? #NeverForget
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Arbuckle may not have a cannon but damn does he throw a pretty looking deep ball.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Beautiful 🤣
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
The Stamps will be a factor in the end no doubt. Sure they've had hiccups with the roster turnover, but they are too well coached and too well managed to not figure it out along the way.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
In the days on the old Sportsnet CFL forums, there were a number of Rider fans comparing Elijah Thurman to Randy Moss. Keep in mind this was in the early 2000's when Moss was far and away the best receiver in the NFL. Pure comedic idiocy that fanbase.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
But I thought the Riders QB problems were over. At least that's what Rod Pedersen said after the Ottawa game...
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Hmm....if only someone said Fajardo would come crashing back down to earth...
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
I'm surprised at how poorly this game has been marketed to be honest. Its obviously been priced quite high, so you're going to have to sell people on it. 1290 had an interview with the CEO I believe it was of On Ice Entertainment maybe about a week ago to talk about the event, but aside from that and the actual announcement itself, you'd have no idea the game was coming here.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
And we got the touchdown later anyway...so it's all good🤷♂️
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
One thing that I don't think is getting enough talk is the game Darvin Adams had last night. I realize he had only 3 for 55, but the degree of difficulty on his catches were extremely high and would have had a touchdown added to his totals if not for a penalty.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
You can apply the same logic to Fajardo that was applied to Davis. He's had his success against awful defences. Reality is coming very soon and will smack them hard.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
I fully agree with every word Willie said....whatever he said.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Vintage Davis too while we're at it.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Vintage Lapo
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
CFL officals are so bad they don't know when illegal procedure should be called. Bush league.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
I like football.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
And again...
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Good lord Lankford🤣🤣
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Charles Nelson, your plane ticket home is in your locker.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
It's crazy how, Dom Davis all of a sudden looks like Dom Davis again. Maybe something to do with playing against a legit defence perhaps?
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
How do you not have the intelligence at this point in your career to throw that ball away given not only how that play started, but developed as well.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
Gold👏
-
GDT: Argos @ 'Riders
Has the game been uploaded to YouTube yet? Been looking for it for a couple days...
-
GDT: Argos @ 'Riders
Jim Daley from 2005 says hello.