Everything posted by WinnipegGordo
-
Round 2 : Game 3 - For The Road
They will say it's inconclusive as it may have hit a stick afterwards.
-
Round 2 : Game 3 - For The Road
that's a kick.
-
Round 1 : Game 7 - Connor...Connor...
- Round 1 : Game 7 - Connor...Connor...
Yeah, I swear they announced Tuesday at the game.- Round 1 : Game 7 - Connor...Connor...
See you new Tuesady- NHL Playoffs Game 4: @ better start time let's hope for a better outcome
KFC baby!- Random Jets News
From earlier today:- Random Jets News
- Random Jets News
Any Jets season tix holders should check the Jets App. You may see an offer for 2 free BTO tix.- Restaurant/food thread
Thought I'd throw this here.- NHL 2024 - 25 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- The Jets Magic Number
Lol, he was darn sure the 1st game was going to be on Saturday.- Random Jets News
- 2025 Grey Cup News
Grey Cup week will be here before we know it.- The Jets Magic Number
I hope the Jets get 8 points in the 1st round.- The Jets Magic Number
Magic number is 16.- Game 81 : 1000 Bottles of Baby Oil
Also, I know fans like to **** on Chevy but he should win GM of the year. For the Jets to win the Presidents' Trophy while being on most players' no trade trade list is an accomplishment to say the least.- Around the NHL 2024-25
https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/us-based-original-six-eliminated-from-playoffs-for-1st-time/ Detroit, Boston, Chicago and the New York Rangers will all miss the playoffs in the same year for the first time in NHL history.- Random Jets News
Calgary won Sunday so they are still in. They basically need to win their last 2 games to have a chance and have Minni lose in regulation or St Louis lose in OT/shootout. If Calgary loses in regulation on Tuesday night we will find out who the Jets are up against.- The NHL Playoff Chase
So the Jets will play Stl, Min or Cgy in the 1st round. With the Blues being hot as of late, I'd rather see the Jets play Min or Cgy. Canucks are currently leading the Wild. It would be nice to see them win to keep things interesting with wild card race.- Game 80 : @Deep Dish Cellar Dweller
McIntyre seems to think they will easily move the concert date and have the Jets play Saturday since their last game is Weds. He doesn't think teams that play on Thursday would play on Saturday. I disagree as I would think Sportsnet would want Toronto and or Montreal to play on Saturday.- Random Jets News
From the Jets: As anticipated, following single-game pre-sales and today’s general on-sale, First Round Winnipeg Jets playoff tickets sold out within minutes. A limited number of seats have been reserved to accommodate those who want to join as new Season Ticket Members for the 2025-26 season. Fans wishing to sign up as a new Member and access these tickets can visit winnipegjets.com/deposit in the coming days. Limited quantities of required league holds will be made available prior to each home game, released leading up to gameday and until puck drop. Fans can sign up to be notified of the release of these standby tickets by texting “Playoffs” to 1-888-6060-JETS (5387).- Random Jets News
The Jets have officially announced that all round 1 games are sold out. For people that still want to go to a game (and not pay resale prices), I wouldn't give up hope. I'd continue to periodically check ticketmaster to see if tix become available, especially the day of the game (make it a point to check around 10am and 2pm). If there is still no tix available I would go down to the arena box office a couple of hours before the game. (Buy a tix to the whiteout just in case you cant get game tix). I did this for the 1st 2.0 Jets playoff game. There were about 50 people that were ahead of me in line but I still got tix (albeit it was close to puck drop). I am not sure if the process is the same as it was then however. What they did is give everyone waiting in line a raffle ticket. Then they made a draw and whomsoever number was drawn that person became the front of the line. If they do that and you are with friends the strategic thing to do would be to space yourselves out in the lineup. While waiting in line I would also check the resale prices as those would be going down closer to puck drop.- Random Jets News
I have quarter seasons as well. I tried to get tix yesterday starting at 1000 and didn’t get through until 1040. Wasn't many tix showing available for game 1 at that point but I got some.- Random Jets News
Jets round 1 tickets sold out quicker than they did last year. With more season ticket members this year it didn't leave too many tickets left today for the general public. - Round 1 : Game 7 - Connor...Connor...
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.