Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. Who were the 7 guys that picked BC??
  2. other than his finger was half torn off....
  3. I watched that Edmonton game and wasn't super impressed with BC's offense. Buck looked a lot like O'Shea in his first season as HC, kind of lost and not knowing what was going on most of the time.
  4. Mills - RB from Calgary please
  5. plugged the toilets at TD Place stadium?
  6. That was always what the Sports guy (Taylor?) used to say on Sportsnet when Oshie would score a goal - "Time to order the wings at TJ Oshies".
  7. I've only gone to games in Calgary and BC. I keep missing the Alouettes when I go through Montreal.
  8. He really does need to open a sports bar now, named after himself.
  9. I want to view but have no idea what app that is. ^^^
  10. Next week after no QB sneaks for TD's it will be the "running back loophole". The important thing is to always invent a problem that no one else knew existed.
  11. Oh ok. Given I dont give a rats butt about the Argos I would never have known that.
  12. Yeah he had some kind of foot injury.
  13. Especially after seeing all those empty seats in Regina and Calgary this weekend.
  14. we get to make retro-picks now? Next week I want Rick House!
  15. 2025 - keep going back to the same well is the charm!
  16. unfinished business - TM
  17. did anyone not get their pick this week?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.