Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. Max Hall says "hold my beer". lol
  2. Winnipeg - the back up QB is always better than the starter. This has been true since Vince Leah started writing copy for the Tribune lol...
  3. How would Jabari Arthur factor into this conversation?
  4. I watched the livestream off the Centennial Cup website ($18!!) rather than subscribe to TSN+ and was loving watching my town represented at the national level, and winning it all too. Really liked the "live check-ins" to the local Smitty's in Niverville and seeing a lot of familiar faces on my computer screen chugging the brews cheering on the Nighthawks. I have to admit I haven't followed them very much but will try to be more active next year, including trying to take in a few games in Niverville when I am out. Great job Nighthawks! According to people I've talked to, the party hasn't stopped since yesterday lol....
  5. Brilliant strategy to avoid playing against him this year - sign him knowing if he's playing for us this year, he would immediately get hurt.
  6. same with Chijoke Onyenegecha. I am just kidding, I just wanted to bring that name back for poops and giggles...
  7. woo hoo football!!! For pre-season I'm pretty impressed with the quality. Just so happy to be watching my favorite sport, even if its two teams I despise. 👍
  8. I wasn't going to mention that interview as Mark always makes fun of me for bringing it up lol...same goes with the Rod Black/Sam Giguere "relationship"....
  9. "Are you kidding me????" "What is happening???"
  10. I was physically incapable of working for at least a week after that win...kudos to you for starting a new job.
  11. I am paying a lot more attention to this camp because of the lack of Jets playoff hockey and a perhaps misguided hope that this year will be better than last season with a new attitude and a new O coordinator, and a new center...and a massive upgraded Jake on our DL...anyway...getting very excited for this season. LFG!!
  12. https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/golden-knights-lose-draft-pick-tortorella-fined-after-skipping-press-conference/ Wow that's a pretty heavy fine!!
  13. what about Dante Daniels?
  14. Of course Friesen did...
  15. Danny Mac on the impact of the NIL on the CFL. Interesting.
  16. Wasn't his leg... This is what I remember:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.