Everything posted by voodoochylde
-
Week 7 - Non-Champ Games - Cgy@Ham Tor@Ssk BC@MTL
That wasn’t a TD but …
-
Do or Die detailed half-time Banjo Bowl report
I haven’t gotten to the field yet
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Have NO idea why they threw the flag on the nudge on Legs .. also a joke.
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Told my wife that I wouldn’t be shocked if that RTP was overturned … wish I was wrong about that. What a bloody joke.
-
2021 Blue Bombers Season
Wolitarsky should have been moved inside ages ago. The guy screams Jason Clermont and it's criminal that he's lining up out wide. Put him in the slot and let him use his body / size to make plays.
-
2021 (??) CFL Season
Duke Williams all day ..
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
Toronto is an hour ahead .. maybe we just had to spot them a time zone before showing up?
-
Week 3 Practice Notes & Discussions
To be fair, they haven't used him as one.
-
IG Field - New Game Day Protocols, Bussing, Tickets, etc. thread
Saw more than a few instances of this last night while my wife and I entered the stadium. We moved well through our queue and the people assisting / checking us did a great job but I can't say the same for lines adjacent to us.
-
IG Field - New Game Day Protocols, Bussing, Tickets, etc. thread
I think it's a matter of having the staff that they DO have on knowing what to do and doing it well / efficiently .. the real problem was people milling around, poorly defined lines for queues and just the general shitshow of having 30K people out at the stadium for the first time in two years.
-
IG Field - New Game Day Protocols, Bussing, Tickets, etc. thread
This was absolutely awful yesterday .. between the wait and the congestion it had me saying to myself, "I won't even bother next game." That's a shame. On a side note, did anyone happen to figure out where they were offering TransCanada Brewing / Brazen Hall beers? I was looking forward to something local but was disappointed when a couple of different vendors indicated they had no clue what those were.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
My apologies if this was posted somewhere already https://3downnation.com/2020/04/06/all-cfl-players-could-become-free-agents-if-season-suspended/
-
Covid-19
And on a happier note (sarcasm) https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/covid-19-public-health-order-violation-1.5525158
-
Looking for help to create a mod for Canadian football 2017
No need to thread necro. Going to let this one fade away.
-
Vince McMahon considers move to bring back the XFL
Baseball is irrelevant until October. (a little tongue in cheek but with 162 games in a season, it's a little hard to get jacked about it until games actually mean something)
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
And they like to think of themselves as 'Canada's Team' .. can't even pour a damned beer in cold weather .. ppppffftt ..
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
It's really why I shared the link. I remember so much **** talking from a number of people out west when issues surfaced at IG Field. Now, to be fair, there were a large number of Winnipeggers as well who chose to complain and point fingers but this article goes to show that there's always going to be a few problems that have to get sorted out after the fact .. happens in any construction project.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Concrete infrastructure along Mosaic Stadium concourse failing, says city https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/concrete-infrastructure-along-mosaic-stadium-concourse-failing-says-city/ar-BB10ZuIf?ocid=hplocalnews
-
Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
Haha, this! I don’t know why people get themselves so worked up about a player taking the time to find a situation (and dollar amount) that he finds favourable. He’ll sign with a team when he signs with a team and yes .. the pool of cash is getting smaller .. the only person THAT impacts is Walker. If he signs here, I’ll be happy. We will be a better team. If he doesn’t, it wasn’t for lack of trying. I’ll be bummed but I can’t fault a receiver bypassing Winnipeg when our offence runs through #33 and haven’t had much of a vertical passing game for a number of years now. We simply haven’t been able to consistently support a single 1000 receiver (let alone multiple) .. until that changes, anyone coming to the Bombers has to buy into a role.
-
Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
- Bombers recruiting Derel Walker
Bah! Curling barely counts as a sport ... (cue the flames in three .. two .. one ...)- 2019-20 CFL Offseason
- 2020 Free Agent Tracker
I *think* you're talking about a Sissy Squat .. All quads, hip flexors and core.- 2020 Free Agent Tracker
Based on how well they protected their QB last season .. DL should be the least of their priorities...- 2020 Free Agent Tracker
Daniel is apparently out of the Esks price range as well .. SOME of these guys might find the money out there is less than what they were expecting (hoping for). - Bombers recruiting Derel Walker