Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rich

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rich

  1. Fantastic. We will invite you to the bargaining table. Problem solved.
  2. I’m not again not getting rid of it But to answer your question on how it hurts the league, now that the players have it, it’s probably going to take a lock out plus whatever other concession you have to give them in return for taking it out
  3. The Athletic asked this on an anonymous player poll. It was "who is the first team on your no trade list" so not all-encompassing but it gives you an idea of cities that may have at least one quality to them that would make at least one or two players have them first on the list. Winnipeg - 48.78% Buffalo - 19.51% San Jose - 8.54% Calgary 3.66% Ottawa - 3.66% Anaheim - 2.44% NY Rangers - 2.44% Chicago, Montreal, NY Islanders, Philly, St Louis, Toronto, Utah, Vancouver, Vegas also all received 1.22% of the vote I’m fine if we move on from Chevy, but don’t expect any other GM to be able to sign high profile free agents. For players who have a choice where they go, Winnipeg is very low on their list, which means it would likely take a massive over pay for most players to get them to pick Winnipeg over a competing offer
  4. Picks this week need to be in by Thursday @ 8PM Current standings below:
  5. Yahoo NewsLicense plate cameras can track your AirPods, smartwatch,...The new sensors are made by a defense company whose primary customers are U.S. law enforcement agencies
  6. Click the Google Docs link and then go to the Games tab. Have you for Hamilton, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary.
  7. Picks this week need to be in by Thursday @ 7:30 PM Standings below: Google DocsMBB 2026 Pick 'Ems
  8. Picks this week need to be in by Friday Jun 19 @ 6:30PM Standings below: Google DocsMBB 2026 Pick 'Ems
  9. Yes, if you can no longer vote, your picks are in.
  10. It registered your vote
  11. Picks this week need to be in by Thursday @ June 11 You will likely still see the error after making your picks this week, I haven't had time to look into it. Same with making the number of people who voted visible. Right now I can see them, so it might be a quick permissions fix, but will dig into it when I can find the time. One more thing for me to dig into, is properly embedding these spreadsheets. If you click this link, you can see the results and what you've picked. But I will also include a screenshot for now. Google DocsMBB 2026 Pick 'Ems
  12. Did you want the Lock of the Week thread?
  13. Nope, got your picks
  14. As I investigate this more, it looks like the culprit might be a bunch of bots hammering the site until it gets overwhelmed and needs a reboot. I'm experimenting with different ways to block them. Let me know : If you still experience the site slow or hanging Some of the things I'm trying is putting a challenge in front of weird URL's the bots seem to be hammering on but that a person wouldn't normally visit . If you start seeing a challenge screen to prove you are human on something you do often, let me know what that is, and I can see if some of the rules can be relaxed. This may be playing whack-a-mole for a little while.
  15. Curious if anyone has seen a slowdown or the site hanging today. I think I’ve tracked down the problem, but wondering what other people’s experience has been.
  16. I see both @Stickem and @Goalie voted. When do you guys see the error?
  17. I can see your votes. As long as you didn't get the error the first time you voted. I'm the only one who can see who voted for what.
  18. Pick 'Ems are back this year. How do they work? Each week you pick the winners for all CFL games (including playoffs). You get one point for every correct pick. Whoever has the most points at the end of the year wins a $50 gift certificate at the Bomber store. Picks will be done through the polling system. Polls close at game start of the first game of the week. I will accept picks for games that have not started yet through PMs if you are late getting them in. Picks this week need to be in by 6:30PM Thursday, June 4th If you want an idea of what it takes to win it all, and who your competition might be, here is list of the top winners over the last decade. Quite a few recurring names in there. Google DocsHistorical Pick 'Ems Recods
  19. I wonder who the broadcast team for DAZN will be. Will they use TSN guys or will they need to hire their own talent? Not that the TSN broadcast is a gold standard or anything, but if they need to hire a whole crew for one game a week, how bad will they be?
  20. Current pricing for Dazn is $35 a month ($25 a month if you want to commit for the whole year). Through some gams on YouTube, will you need to pay for a YouTube subscription as well?
  21. I've tweaked a few settings. It seems to be better the times I've checked it, but curious if others are still seeing it slow.
  22. I've seen it, haven't been able to diagnose it yet. Continuing to monitor.
  23. I think it depends on where you are in your team evolution. If you are young and growing and still don't high expectations, you play the young guys to get them experience, okay with more mistakes as you don't expect to really compete and will take the higher draft picks. If you are in a win now mode, like the Jets thought they were based on last season, you will want more veterans to make the push. Should the Jets have adjusted earlier and played the younger guys this season? I'm sure there is an argument for that the day they decided to trade away assets before the trade deadline.
  24. AI will be controlling the gene pool by then.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.