Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Week 9 Pick 'Ems

Picks this week need to be in by Thursday @ 7:30PM

Standings below:

stamdomgs.png

Week 9 Pick 'Ems 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Game 31

    • BC
      5%
      2
    • Winnipeg
      94%
      37
  2. 2. Game 32

    • Montreal
      100%
      39
    • Ottawa
      0%
      0
  3. 3. Game 33

    • Calgary
      97%
      38
    • Hamilton
      2%
      1
  4. 4. Game 34

    • Saskatchewan
      30%
      12
    • Edmonton
      69%
      27

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 07/31/26 at 12:30 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results.

That's the message I received when I selected my picks.

16 hours ago, MrFreakzilla said:

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results.

That's the message I received when I selected my picks.

You have angered the computer gods.

  • Author
18 hours ago, MrFreakzilla said:

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results.

That's the message I received when I selected my picks.

Your picks are there.

  • Rich unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.