Everything posted by SectionKBlackout
-
The Bighill thread
I don't like shitting on a guy that gave everything for us, 2 Grey cups and was a beast. It's hard to watch him now be a shell of what he was. He should retire and bow out gracefully.
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers - Let the Redemption Tour Begin!
-
3 stars turds and maybe a glimmer of hope
O'shea... how's that training camp going for you?
-
GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
Buck Pierce is calling awful games.
-
FNF Als @ Argos GDT
The dribble kick is ******* stupid.
-
GDT - Is 3rd time the charm vs Lions
Yeah I know when I wake up I salute the Albertan flag. **** Edmonton.
-
Week 1. Revenge of the Darkside
4 and outside of the first two they were slaughtered coming out of a weaker conference.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
2009? I assume you mean 2007.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
The iceman!
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Oshea is nothing like Dan Campbell. I don't see any similarities, until he starts talking about biting other teams knees.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Rookie mistake. Crack a beer and defer that hangover to another day.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
This guy gets it!
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
I can't help but make my first post a bump of this gem. LFG!!!!!!!!! https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1645869123726