Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SectionKBlackout

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SectionKBlackout

  1. Yeah I know when I click bomber offseason news I’m secretly wanting to read about people’s thoughts on the American penal system and their views on justice…
  2. Wow this thread got derailed in a bad way.
  3. I think it’s a TSN thing. That clown shows up at the Masters, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl, etc…
  4. Glenn suitor being on this game call is the coffin nail.
  5. Yeah this hot take needed its own thread…
  6. Didn’t see this coming…. Said no one.
  7. After the way Arbuckle had his way with us last year in the playoffs I’m not relying on the other teams bad QB for the win anymore.
  8. O’Shea “I like our team, I like our chances, we saw the mistakes and will fix them” “This isn’t a big game, we want to play the right way…”
  9. Where can I send Lawler the receipts from today?
  10. They didn't leave a lasting impression like Strev did in 2019. Once oshea finds his guys they can do no wrong.
  11. Is someone going to fall on the sword and call out oshea? Please God.
  12. 2nd and 8... tuck and run!
  13. This **** is going to ruin Demskis streak too.
  14. Not to the command center... of course.
  15. "I liked his practice this week, he's a warrior. Didn't you see what he did in 2019? No way I could go with anyone else" Oshea post game presser is ready.
  16. Master class in coaching. Don't pass Tuck and and run every 2nd down Tire out your defense.
  17. Great idea! Tuck and run again.
  18. Can't wait to see Hogan's adjustments for the 2nd half...
  19. 1 complete pass. But yeah strevler is our guy!
  20. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.... O'sheas motto for the season.
  21. Can't wait to hear oshea tell us how smart he is again, he loves the guys in the room and will be okay.
  22. Hahahaha but we have 2019 strevler right? Dru Brown looks phenomenal.
  23. Oshea holding on to guys based on performances 6 years ago? Story checks out.
  24. Listening to Oshea on CJOB I'm done with him. His act worked when the team was winning, but it's tired and played out. He was spouting off about "hey were the same record we were last year at this time, it's not the way we wanted but it's the same". There's nothing close to the same. I can't remember a game last year we scored 0 points in a half not to mention multiple times. The absolute inept offense. The terrible play calling. I gues the only thing that would be similar is the head scratching roster... that continues to get worse.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.