Everything posted by Colin Unger
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
He'd want to know where Charleston Hughes is at all times when on the road.
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
Maybe he signs with the Riders then?
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
Nice thing about Josh Johnson is he's an experienced defensive halfback. Im sold one Mike Jones as one of the corners and we can have a competition needing to find a safety or a corner. If we find a good safety Alexander can move back to corner.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Its been recently reported that CFL players who sign in the XFL are free to sign back with the CFL after the XFL championship game. I imagine there will be quite a few potential double dippers.
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
Bomber Free Agent Discussion
The way I see it we still have some cap space. With Nevis on the way out that covers Willie's raise. Similar expenditure at quarterback. Rose and Fenner salaries gone. And then there was the big money we were able to pay to Chris Matthews. I'm hoping for at least one solid defensive back and then some form of icing on the cake.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Yeah I would see a good opportunity to win in Winnipeg and Hamilton regardless of Davis re-signing in Hamilton.
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
Bomber Free Agent Discussion
Signing Couture surprises me just because I wouldn’t have been surprised if he wanted to go to BC. And considering how well the offensive line performed in the playoffs without him this just surprises me. If everyone is healthy I don’t see how we can dress all the quality Canadian offensive lineman we have under contract. I guess Eli could potentially spend another year on the dev roster.
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
Free Agency Negotiating Window
Im not sure that that's not preferable. I'd rather have one big super day with all the signings. If its now going to be a situation where there are many signings in the first couple hours TSN could do a broadcast and know that they will have a lot to talk about. There's nothing worse then an NHL trade deadline broadcast with nothing but tumbleweed.
-
Who is the top receiver in free agency?
https://3downnation.com/2019/06/21/alouettes-qb-antonio-pipkin-sidlined-four-to-six-weeks-with-leg-injury/
-
Who is the top receiver in free agency?
My understanding was the Pipkin battled injuries and has a lot less CFL experience than Adams in terms of picking up a new system. If certain better options aren't available I would like to pick up Pipkin to compete with McGuire and develop both of them.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Learn something new everyday.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
A.J. Jefferson was significantly better
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I would think they would have money for both. MBT will end up the backup somewhere so I would imagine that if Toronto wouldn't have money for him as their back then who would? I would imagine the team who have discount starting qb's would be the most likely to sign MBT.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Yeah there would be no positive emotions surrounding the Muama name for me
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
On an emotional level i was hoping we went after Jonathan Rose to replace his brother. But really I'd be happy with the addition of any top notch corner.
-
Who is the top receiver in free agency?
True but Winnipeg spreads it around quite a bit already. Could we afford to have the highest paid receiver in the league (walker), the highest paid defensive end, and the highest paid linebacker?