Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. wow there are so many empty seats here, it makes the Yotes current home look well, better in comparison
  2. well I hope they win tonight, the last thing they need is to be swept by my least favourite team in the NHL. Seriously though the last time the Jets were swept by the Bruins, they were still the Atlanta Thrashers
  3. Tampa Bay Lightning announce Steven Stamkos is out indefinitely with a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee; team is evaluating options
  4. so I just heard via twitter that the Canucks are interested in Evander Kane. oh man, do they even know what they are in for, they must be desperate
  5. and now Leon Russell
  6. and Bryan Bickell has been diagnosed with MS, out indefinitely
  7. and now Leonard Cohen has died, I had a bad feeling that he would have ended up being a victim of 2016 this year
  8. I don't know shouldn't this technically be called Jets 2.0 vs Quebec City Nordiques?
  9. So is trouble going to be in the lineup?
  10. and at least Myers scores once in awhile right?
  11. well I don't know how to delete comment or get rid of any annoying quotes that I didn't need to quote, so sorry M.O.A.B Oh good, we don't have to recall anyone for awhile
  12. this just in to the injury reserve, Al Montoya's Ego
  13. don't mess with my comments, you don't see me messing with yours
  14. this injury bug is getting out of hand, I wonder how long until one of our goalies get effected and they'll have to call Pavelec back
  15. well both former Jets on the Sabres are out, Bogo has a knee injury by the way this thread counts for around the NHL
  16. or the Jets winning the Stanley cup for that matter
  17. and here we have a rare occasion. Some kids want to grow up and be like their sports heroes, but how many get to grow up and compete against their sports heroes, and end up winning? I'm not holding my breath here but wouldn't it be cool? I haven't see anything like this happen since the most recent summer olympics
  18. gee I thought Maurice liked it here

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.