Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. I am NOT going to enjoy Wednesdays this year am I? https://www.nhl.com/news/prime-video-becomes-long-term-home-of-nhl-in-canada-for-wednesday-night-hockey
  2. while not local I wonder if our Bounce fm and our Virgin Radio will follow suit https://www.bellmedia.ca/the-lede/press/kws-bounce-105-3-virgin-radio-99-5-announce-frequency-exchange/
  3. Kind of makes me wonder what kind of promotion they'll have (besides a four episode marathon the weekend before the premiere, not to mention that when FOX was promoting stuff on the network, they were using Simpsons Font) considering they went all out when the first film premiered, Twitter was in it's infancy when it was released. Hell I hate that Winnipeg never got a 7-11 turned into a Kwik E Mart considering that Groening said (but later reiterated) that Homer was from Winnipeg
  4. so kind of similar to what the old A&B sound building and briefly Portage Place used to do?
  5. Haven't found any reliable sources yet but Hutchinson done
  6. https://deadline.com/2026/07/apples-the-morning-show-ending-season-5-1237000891/
  7. well I hope Animation Twitter will be putting their money where their mouths are or rather their typing fingers
  8. Okay this will be worth watching for the animations alone, and I'm not saying this because I'm friends with one of the animators on facebook, they actually look great
  9. Apparently there's a province wide 911 outage excluding the City of Winnipeg.....if there's a Manitoba thread I better find it and bump it (no there isn't and yet there were two Winnipeg threads)
  10. was that an actual episode? checks oh it is....and it's airing tomorrow!
  11. Walmart at St Vital Center will reopen this week https://www.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg/article/st-vital-walmart-set-to-reopen-after-fire/
  12. God I love the Internet Archive (it's the Muppet Show pilot that wasn't sold...and I'm not talking about Sex and Violence) Internet ArchiveMuppet Show: Juliet Prowse (Unaired Pilot) 1976 ITC color...A copy of the 1976 pilot to The Muppet Show, featuring guest Juliet Prowse. Original file uploaded on 7/20/2026 by myspleen user bun39. Alternate file...
  13. Well I just finished King of the Hill season 15 (they said 16 and 17 are on the way 2027 can't come soon enough) the critics warned me this season was even better than last, they were right.
  14. man what a week https://deadline.com/2026/07/freddy-boom-boom-cannon-dead-1236997570/
  15. oh man, two Home alone franchise deaths in the same year https://deadline.com/2026/07/brenda-fricker-dead-home-alone-2-pigeon-lady-my-left-foot-1236996721/
  16. thank god no 9 pm games til after the all-star break
  17. Thank god didn't take long
  18. yeah but I don't online shop, I want to but it will probably become an addiction which I don't need, especially if the item doesn't meet my expectations I went to my local Toys R Us for one final trip just so I could get started on Toy Mountain a little bit early....well I'm now convinced to try Kite and Kaboodle more often (it's shopping local)
  19. And polo park is following suit Okay now we are going to be Toys R Us-less better start your Christmas shopping now people now about that Stella's is OEB closing?
  20. No I did post it I just chose the "If you've got nothing nice to say" approach since the board has a politics rule now
  21. kind of makes me want to give Jurassic Park a rewatch hearing this news
  22. https://www.tmz.com/2026/07/11/u-s-senator-lindsey-graham-dead-at-71/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.