Jack Roslovic

Goalie

I wonder what the rules would be in this situation.  If he had played in the OHL before, there would be no choice if he didn't make the Jets, he would have to go to the OHL and not the AHL.

But since he has never agreed to play or suited up in Juniors, I wonder if he could be sent to the Moose.

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Wow!  He must have really impressed for them to burn a year of ELC.  Have to think he goes to the Moose unless he really plateaus at camp.  Great news!

They haven't burned anything.  If he makes the team they do or the moose they do but if he's London bound they don't 

I hope he makes it as a 2nd center but am unsure right now. Supposedly played very good at the beginning of the month. One year in the OHL and then one or two with the Moose. I knew he wasn't going to Miami............probably the OHL.

Edited by Ducky

He was the best player by far at D camp. He definitely won't be 2nd line center. Scheif. Little say hi. But he could be 3rd line center. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the jets. He's very good. Think he's London bound tho for the year and with the Jets next year