Winnipeg Jets Hall of Fame

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/jets-bobby-hull-hall-fame-debate-1.3698139

scott Brown saying he hasn't heard of any criticism is a bit rich. Hard to take that seriously. 

But their point is understandable. Although so is the opposition. Real tough situation 

The Jets are pretty much saying yes, there's a history but he didn't kill anyone,  his only conviction was for hitting a cop and he's been okay for 30 years.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

7 hours ago, Goalie said:

50 people on a message board really isn't much criticism at all so brown is right.  Vocal minority care. The masses don't give a crap 

Why bother taking part if you dont know what you're talking about?  The fact you belittle the opposing perspective when its about domestic violence and other abhorrent things Hull said is disappointing.  This is a relevant issue and a mainstream media covered issue.  So your opinion is that its not relevant or worthy of discussion,.  Ok.  You're wrong but thats your opinion.  Being dismissive doesnt change anything.

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2016 at 5:52 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Someone tell H&L no one gives a crap so they stop talking about this. 

To derail the thread... can someone else tell H & L to stop talking about horse racing.... blows my mind that they spend more time on that then the Goldeyes...

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I would bet you that Assiniboia Downs spends money with them so this is a bit of a back-scratch. I know they bring Dunn a lot... 

I've noticed over the last year on the drive home  (around 4:30 ish) they will have once or twice a week a 10 minute segment on the racing...  before the Bombers winning streak they would ignore the Blue and Gold and talk about horses and jockeys.   I always assume they do this because of sponsorship because I can't imagine anyone giving a crap about the details of the races.