Are we capable of making changes?

BigBlue

37 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

this offense is allready very different then last year. I think lapo has a good bit to say in what we do and how we do it.

I sure hope so, it would be nice if LaPo had the authority to use the QB's as he sees fit.  Ya never know, he might be able to save the job of his Over-Meister.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

1 minute ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I sure hope so, it would be nice if he LaPo had the authority to use the QB's as he sees fit.  Ya never know, he might be able to save the job of his Over-Meister.

I imagine so, and hope soo. If in 3 weeks we arent getting it done that might change though. Im hope full tomorrow though. 

On 2016-06-29 at 2:11 PM, blitzmore said:

so you would rather Mos be like Corey Chamblin...one fumble and you're out. You have no merit to what you're saying at this point.

You are misstating what I said ... why speak foolishly? If you are playing poorly find the bench for a series or two .... wake up and find some resolve ... If its two bad games in a row give a promising player a chance  for at least part of a game.... if its an unproven newbie with a glaring weakness, try someone else who is close.

There are plenty of NFL & CFL head coaches who make constant non-injury  "adjustments" all season long

9 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I sure hope so, it would be nice if LaPo had the authority to use the QB's as he sees fit.  Ya never know, he might be able to save the job of his Over-Meister.

Do you remember how unwilling Lapo was to change his qbs out when he was coaching here before? 

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Do you remember how unwilling Lapo was to change his qbs out when he was coaching here before? 

Wasn't one of his strong suits. Always liked Lapo as a coach but always thought he wasn't mean enough

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:03 AM, JuranBoldenRules said:

You can't really run a season-long training camp if you want to have a chance to win.

I agree, but the team should, at least to a degree be always looking to improve.

On 29/06/2016 at 0:31 PM, Mike said:

Macho had a pretty good game Friday.

Somehow.

I dont know if its by design or just his play style but i thought he played soft and too far back.  i miss having a ball hawking safety,  not just a guy willing to get in for a tackle long after the catch

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dont know if its by design or just his play style but i thought he played soft and too far back.  i miss having a ball hawking safety,  not just a guy willing to get in for a tackle long after the catch

Two words ... Grady Cavness