FOR FUN - Team MB vs Team SK

Jimmy Pop

I saw this site pop up in my twitter feed, a province by province listing of current highest scoring players born in each province.  With a lousy Jets season going along, and all this trade chatter, how about something fun (aka less stressful!) we can debate. Now, fully realize many of these players listed were only born here, then moved elsewhere. Nevertheless.... here's the lineups. Who do you like, Team MB or Team SK? 

QuantHockey.com

TEAM MANITOBA

Steen - Toews - Sharp

Domi - Zajac - Stone

Fehr - Eakin - Weise

McLeod - Helm - Reaves

Keith - Hamonic

Stone - Severson

Falk - Edmundson

Reimer

Pickard

TEAM SASKATCHEWAN

Marleau - Getzlaf - Eberle

Hartnell - Bozak - Kunitz

Schwartz - Schenn - Laich

King - Comeau - Gordon

Dumba - Murray

Schenn - Cowen

McNabb - Gryba

Holtby

Ward

Manitoba sure produced some good centers and goalies.......Clark, Toews, Butch Goring, Sawchuk, Belfour,  Broda, Ranford

Patrick Sharp, Mike Keane, Reggie Leach, Mosienko, Leschyshyn, Grant Ledyard, James Patrick, Babe Pratt, Brian Engblom, Duncan Keith
Coaches  Fred Shero and Billy Reay

LOTS of really good players come from Manitoba, I am sure there are tons I have missed.

"Considered by many to be the best goalie to ever play the game, Sawchuk is in the top tier of netminders. His 103 shutouts was a league record for a long time and he held the record for most wins in a career for many years until Patrick Roy broke it not to long ago."

I remember him from the late 60's but he wasn't playing for the best teams. I do remember announcers like Danny Gallivan (best play by play guy ever) gushing about him and saying how he was the best goalie of all time.