September 3, 201313 yr Former Western Missouri OL Colt Schulte will be reporting to the team some time this week.
September 4, 201313 yr Toronto without Ray is not nearly as dangerous a team. Too true sir. I actually think Ricky Ray is underrated. It's amazing what a future hall of famer can do for a team and coach ..
September 4, 201313 yr Toronto without Ray is not nearly as dangerous a team. Too true sir. I actually think Ricky Ray is underrated. best qb in the league = underrated? huh. Okay, maybe under-appreciated works better for you.
September 4, 201313 yr Toronto without Ray is not nearly as dangerous a team.Too true sir. I actually think Ricky Ray is underrated.best qb in the league = underrated? huh. Okay, maybe under-appreciated works better for you. lol yup, sure does...
September 4, 201313 yr Underappreciated ? TSN has been tickling his berries since last years GC. That sounds just damned creepy.
September 4, 201313 yr I don't know if I even want rottier... Dude sounds like the next Steve Morely, former first overall pick gone wrong
September 4, 201313 yr I don't know if I even want rottier... Dude sounds like the next Steve Morely, former first overall pick gone wrong meh a younger steve morley is a better steve morley then the one we have now lol. maybe delmonico can work some magic with him..
Former Western Missouri OL Colt Schulte will be reporting to the team some time this week.