Game 25 : Jets @ Avs

I forgot about that....might want to keep both goalies for the expansion draft...another good reason to keep Stu around?

I hope they give Chiarot another chance seeing as Pardy is, well, Pardy...

What about Armia? Letting him seize up on the pine? I'd much rather see him playing for the Moose and working on his game than riding the pine with the Jets. He was supposedly playing well the last few weeks but why call him up to not play at all?

Postma? If he isn't going to play or be sent to the Moose, trade the guy and give him a chance elsewhere..... (or trade Myers for Hamonic, wrap up Ladd in a package for Duchene and sign Buff).

It makes more sense to trade or demote Hutch and keep Pavs if Helle stays up with the team. Depending on Helles progress, you trade Pavs when you think Helle is ready for the starter's job and bring up Hutch or Comrie. Just a thought, does anyone think Paves would be a good number two goalie making 1.8m or so a year for a a couple years? Play in about 30 games a year.

Lol. He wouldn't accept that.

You realize that buff is being shopped tho right? They are gonna trade him. They apparently offered buff to the isles for Hamonic. No way I give buff big money over a long term. I'd give him 3 years tho but buff wants 6 or 7 years and nope... pass.

Ladd will be signed or trades but no way a ufa is getting you Duchene. Not a chance.

Picks and left handed D prospects. If I'm winnipeg I'm looking at Pitt or Anaheim... picks and Theodore or Pouliot. Both young LHD.

Ladd to Anaheim for Theodore and a 1st is probably a fair deal for both sides.

I like your Okposo Hamonic for Ladd and Myers deal. However... if I'm trading Ladd I Def want a pick and LHD prospects back.

I ain't trading our 1st Rd pick... no chance. Seriously that could be Matthews. No way I'm trading our 1st. Not a chance. I don't think we are making the playoffs so if I'm the gm I'm making trades for 1st Rd picks and LHD prospects... not trading them

Cbj wins that trade and it's not close. Take out our first and they still win it. Cbj might do it which means the jets shouldn't

We just might. Who do you take tho. The center Mathews or the big LHD Chychrun or however you spell it. Tough call. I'd almost go with the d man. Then again maybe you take Mathews and move little for a LHD man. Tough call. LHD is one of our big concerns but can you pass on Mathews

For 2016, the Draft Lottery will be utilized to determine the top three slots, with 14 teams in the mix for the top pick, the 13 teams for the second overall pick and 12 remaining teams for third overall. That means that the team finishing dead last would be guaranteed to draft no lower than fourth overall.

I doubt we make the p layoffs looking at the last 20 or so games in I think less than 40 days but it is way too early to throw the towel in and think about top draft picks. You try to make the playoffs but try to make them while the team is learning Maurice's (changing?) system. Burmi, Ehlers, Copp, Petan and to a lesser extent Myers and Staf are all trying to figure it all out. Lots of players aren't playing that well and we are out our 1G...  I honestly think we need a D man just like Hamonic. He comes cheap, plays mean and wants to play here.

Well Hamonic is a no brainer. It's a once in a lifetime situation that a top player at that age with a good ckntract who wants to be nere, probably for his entire career, is a great character guy and a local kid? You can't over pay but since both sides want to get it done Id consider it s fail on Chevys part of he doesn't.

Chevy has two issues this year that could drastically impact his future. 1) UFA's. 2) Hamonic.