Greaves traded

Goalie

This trade is one of those weird circumstances where said player is on the lips of many posters to trade...for a bag of balls, pickled flower buds or draft picks.

And then when it happens we're shocked...at least I was. Then I start to think, what is this Hervey guy up to? On the surface it looks like a great trade for the Bombers, but not too bad a trade fo the Eskimos. Depends on which player Hervey gets, the steady one from days gone by, or Mr. holding-out-his-hand-to-help-the-QB-up-guy.

Who made the Grieveous error?

Capers? Ehh..seems like a passer by, but could be useful for now.

That draft pick though...that's big time recovery of a good asset.

Well played.

Goltz, Chauchy, C Simpson, Miles, Watson, Sorensen. And now Greaves

This trade is one of those weird circumstances where said player is on the lips of many posters to trade...for a bag of balls, pickled flower buds or draft picks.

And then when it happens we're shocked...at least I was. Then I start to think, what is this Hervey guy up to? On the surface it looks like a great trade for the Bombers, but not too bad a trade fo the Eskimos. Depends on which player Hervey gets, the steady one from days gone by, or Mr. holding-out-his-hand-to-help-the-QB-up-guy.

Who made the Grieveous error?

Capers? Ehh..seems like a passer by, but could be useful for now.

That draft pick though...that's big time recovery of a good asset.

Well played.

Goltz, Chauchy, C Simpson, Miles, Watson, Sorensen. And now Greaves

You know... It is funny that hes raiding our roster for stuff.. Cuz our draft picks and scouted players and qbs are just so lousy and garbage..

Wonder what edmontons record must be.. Taking our castoffs and utilizing them. They must be worse off then us, huh?

Taking our castoffs and utilizing them. They must be worse off then us, huh?

I think that this  shows, based on their record, our record, and the fact that they have  walloped us a few times in the last year, that they are a much better coached team… 

And that basically outside of Sorensen none of those guys are counted on for much in Edmonton.