Week 10 Pick 'Ems

Rich

Deadline for picks this week is Thursday at 6PM.  Picks can be made here:

http://morningbigblue.com/community/index.php?app=pickems&do=games&pid=6&wid=80

Current Leader board can be seen here:

http://morningbigblue.com/community/index.php?app=pickems&do=leaderboard&pid=6&wid=79

Blueandgold went 4 for 4 last week and increased his hold on 1st place and is now 2 picks ahead of 2nd place with 25 correct picks.

There is a 3-way tie for 2nd place between Atomic, LeBird, and saskbluefan, all with 23 correct picks.

Still a log jam of people with 22 and 21 correct picks that can move up the leader board.

You're crazy if you think Ottawa is legit this year. Sask is better than their record, Ottawa is worse. I think this could be a First Win kinda game for Sask. 

Even so, the Rider confidence must be near bottom and if Ottawa gets an early lead, then holds off Rider desperate stabs at rallying, it should be easy for Ottawa.

You're crazy if you think Ottawa is legit this year. Sask is better than their record, Ottawa is worse. I think this could be a First Win kinda game for Sask. 

Even so, the Rider confidence must be near bottom and if Ottawa gets an early lead, then holds off Rider desperate stabs at rallying, it should be easy for Ottawa.

No win vs Sask has been easy this year......

No win vs Sask has been easy this year......

Except for Edmonton. But yeah, they have all been close games.

I'm voting for Saskatchewan, the first time in several weeks. Riders still have one of the best offences in the league against a team with mediocre defence. Also given how little points Ottawa puts on the board, our defence may hold up for once.

We match up well against Ottawa.