Odds and Sods - Game 7 - Winnipeg Kitty Cats at Hamiltion TigerCats

do or die

For a guy who said when we first hired him...;; we will win with special teams and it'll be a big part of our success'  Mike O is looking a little foolish...He was a special teams coach and a damned good one, it must be one helluva embarrassment to see what's transpiring under his watch..This problem is not something knew and has been noted time and time again and yet nothing changes...Poor coverage downfield on punts....little or no blocking for our returners to name a couple...What the hell is going on when you know Mike must be totally aware of the deficiencies and nothing changes...I haven't must use for Bellefool but even less like for Tracey since he's come on board...We need better.

This is what I don't understand, and maybe it's because they're both not micromanagers, but when Burke was here, our D sucked, yet he didn't seem to do anything to help Creehan it seemed. Now our special teams suck and it seems like MOS isn't helping out Tracey. What gives?

Could be "rookie coach" syndrome, overwhelmed with the scope of managing the project as a whole. 

For a guy who said when we first hired him...;; we will win with special teams and it'll be a big part of our success'  Mike O is looking a little foolish...He was a special teams coach and a damned good one, it must be one helluva embarrassment to see what's transpiring under his watch..This problem is not something knew and has been noted time and time again and yet nothing changes...Poor coverage downfield on punts....little or no blocking for our returners to name a couple...What the hell is going on when you know Mike must be totally aware of the deficiencies and nothing changes...I haven't must use for Bellefool but even less like for Tracey since he's come on board...We need better.

This is what I don't understand, and maybe it's because they're both not micromanagers, but when Burke was here, our D sucked, yet he didn't seem to do anything to help Creehan it seemed. Now our special teams suck and it seems like MOS isn't helping out Tracey. What gives?

Could be "rookie coach" syndrome, overwhelmed with the scope of managing the project as a whole. 

...and/or being lumbered down with some weak sisters (Marcel/Tracy)  At least we are seeing some improvment/adjustments with Hall.   MOS better start holding the reins tighter, because some of this stink is beginning to settle on him....

It isn't about impressing anyone....I couldn't give a rat's butt. Simply indicating that given access to the monies associated with the debt that is the situation. Do the math. Total debt plus monies borrowed to fix the problems at an interest rate equals carrying costs. If you have a mortgage you can extrapolate based on 160 million plus . Next problem is declining attendance and that impact on projected revenue if the losses continue to mount.