TSN Broadcast Eskies/Bombers

Am I the only one who thinks the TSN CFL broadcasts totally suck?   No I mean REALLY SUCK.

First we have Rod Black - probably best summed up by one of the posters from the infanous Facebook group  "Get Rod Black Off of TSN". "Rod...your butt must be jealous of the stuff that comes out of your mouth." In a word.
Awful. Please go away. Stick to figure skating or water polo.

Secondly, Who is running the replay machine on these broacasts? Are they still using tape?  WTF?  WHy does it take almost an entire minute for TSN to replay the LAST PLAY?????  I don't giving a rat's ass about shots of the bench, the coach, the refs when I want to see what happened on the LAST PLAY. Get it?? Is there really a penalty? Was the ball on the ground? If he was interfered with...lets see it. If the guy was offside...show me. I can't count how many times I was left hanging last night by terrible camera work, poor replay timing and simply bad video directing.  (BUT...They had NO problem running the same stupid commercials 6 times a game....THAT ...they got right.)

Thirdly, Schultzie, if you EVER grab  Milt Stegall's threads like you did in last night's broadcast, expect Milt to break a foot off in your ass.   ( Did you see the experession on Milt's face when Schultz, grabbed the shoulder of his suit on camera?) Do NOT TOUCH MILT'S FINERY!!!

Schultz your suit looks like it belongs in a Talking Heads movie. ( Look it up)

I'm starting to believe that Willy (a) was hurt in the 2nd game here. ( I distinctly  remember him being sacked and then coming up holding his ribs.) He hasn't been the same since. He is playing hurt and his throws show it. No zip, no pace.  Happy feet, never got set to throw in the game. ( B) Yeah his completion numbers look decent , quarterbakc rating is high...but the plays develop MUCH too slowly. © offense has NO identity, and is totally predicatble. If EVERYONE in the country (including the Eskies) knew that on 2nd and 2 at the goal line early in the game, we'd be running off tackle...of COURSE we'll be stopped.  OC, WTF is your problem?

54 years in the same seats. I've seen it all. More and more its looking like another Bomber "also ran" team. Sorry folks if your "go to" guy is  Julian Feoli-Godino then all you have is another reincarnation of Allan  Boyko.  ....who scared no one.

Mike O'Shea may have been a decent player for the Argos but he leaves a LOT to be desired as coach. The one thing that TSN DID showlast night....a lot of Mike O'Shea with a "s%^&t eating grin on his face.

How hurt is Marve?

Bring back Luther Selbo or Benji Dial.

BombedOut

"HE COULD GO...TO THE SIDE LINES...*Voice cracks*ALL THE WAY ...out on the third yard line!"

lol.  Classic Rod Black.

I agree with everything you say about TSN.  Their production quality is very limited.

I'm really starting to hate the interviews they conduct while the play is going on.  Inevitably a big play happens and they just ignore it and keep rambling on with their guest. It's really distracting.

I also think that when Willy was hurt in the second game, and we all thought it was a concussion, that it was actually his ribs, or something on his side, that was injured.  That would explain why Willy and the team had no qualms about Willy playing in the next game.  I also remember Dunigan saying that once he talked to Willy, he understood why it was not going to be a problem for Willy to play the next week. Dunigan, who has had many concussions himself, would never condone putting a player in the next week if it actually was a concussion that was suffered.

After that game I have seen Willy grimace on multiple occasions and reach for his side.

I disagree about Willy's play and the offence in general. (When Willy is in.)  Our offence has been the one bright spot this year.  Willy, even with his hurt ribs, (If that indeed is the case.), is playing exceptionally well. 

The offence is not the problem on this team.  It's the defence that is letting us down.

Why do you think Julian Feoli-Godino is our go to guy?  He's not even our Canadian go to guy.  Denmark, Moore, Adams and Kolhurt are all ahead of Feoli-Godino in terms of "go to guy".

I think MIke O'Shea has the all of the tools.  He is still learning though. 

TSN puts all its money into the in studio panel, especially with Milt's suits. They spend very little on their football broadcast crew as witnessed by Black's continual employment as a football broadcaster when he has no business being anywhere near a football stadium. The man should have been fired years ago.