Why do we get stuck playing the Eastern teams during Exhibition season?

IC Khari

Is it location (meaning we are the closest proximity to them)? I remember a day when we'd play the Riders, or Stamps, Lions, and Esks during preseason. Now that never happens (at least not in the last two seasons). Doesn't make sense to me if we're in the West. Is it some kind of subtle reminder for us Bomber fans not to get too comfortable because Ottawa could fold and we'd be right back there? I know it's only preseason but it seems dumb, going to Toronto is just as far as going out west to some games. Come on CFL get your act together ... complain mode off ;)

Is it location (meaning we are the closest proximity to them)? I remember a day when we'd play the Riders, or Stamps, Lions, and Esks during preseason. Now that never happens (at least not in the last two seasons). Doesn't make sense to me if we're in the West. Is it some kind of subtle reminder for us Bomber fans not to get too comfortable because Ottawa could fold and we'd be right back there? I know it's only preseason but it seems dumb, going to Toronto is just as far as going out west to some games. Come on CFL get your act together ... complain mode off ;)

For some reason i can't take anything you say seriously with your avatar.