Walters get this guy!

IC Khari

He looks like a running back. Great burst. Can change gears. And he looks like he can be physical when he wants to. He should put on the pads & see what he can do. he'd have to learn to read his blockers & be patient... Or when to hit the hole hard. No doubt he'd be deadly in open space. Just getting thru that first level would be challenging for him.

The kid's name is Tyrese Johnson-Fisher and he won the English Schools' Championships junior boys' 100 meter title with a time of 10.91 seconds. For a comparison, Brandon Banks' fastest high school 100 meter time was 10.42. 

And that's probably without any sprint technique.coaching.

The kid's name is Tyrese Johnson-Fisher and he won the English Schools' Championships junior boys' 100 meter title with a time of 10.91 seconds. For a comparison, Brandon Banks' fastest high school 100 meter time was 10.42.

I doubt that. The school he goes to is a private school founded in 1584 and charges £30,000 (over $55,000 Cdn) a year. Their website says the Athletics section has 12 coaches and they bring in former Olympic and world champion calibre athletes as guest coaches.

The kid's name is Tyrese Johnson-Fisher and he won the English Schools' Championships junior boys' 100 meter title with a time of 10.91 seconds. For a comparison, Brandon Banks' fastest high school 100 meter time was 10.42.

I doubt that. The school he goes to is a private school founded in 1584 and charges £30,000 (over $55,000 Cdn) a year. Their website says the Athletics section has 12 coaches and they bring in former Olympic and world champion calibre athletes as guest coaches.

Is he on scholarship? If not he won't sniff at CFL money. That is serious money for secondary school, well to me, a coupon counting Winnipegger.