Game 63: Blues @ Jets

20 games left including 4 against the Blues

Hutch to start

2nd of 4 straight home games

STL has lost 2 straight and will play 11 of the next 14 games on the road

3pts up on Flames who won last night

Key to beating Blues? Keep Thomas Steen out of the arena cause when Dad shows up his son shows up

7PM start, see you in the Chat room. Up there click it!

The team seemed to have a lot of hustle.... Frolik and Scheifele both seemed to really kick it up a notch.   Buff had the brain fart and some really dangerous passes that he got away with.... overall it seems that we can never beat the Blues despite putting in a good effort.

Great game. Interesting shootout. Looked like Steen was almost behind the goal line when he shot. Tarasenko looked like he stopped going forward but regardless lost the skills competition to a very good legit cup contender. In other news, wild win 4 2 and Canucks lose 6 3 to buffalo

Hutch finally staking a real claim to the number one gig

I wonder if the jets world really part ways with Pavs this summer

New guy looked good too.

Thought Tlusty was bigger. Not much to see tonight from him. Yeah it just takes one game for me :)

I thought Lowry was MIA until I heard his name late in the third.

Some crazy shootout goals. Hutch finally gets beaten, Ladd looked like he was wasting his shot and Steen with the lucky bounce.

Yeah but really... The only teams that are actually close to the Jets are the Flames, Sharks and Wild.

The Flames just lost Giordano, possibly for the season. That would kill their chances. And the Sharks seem to be falling out of it. There is even word that they are shopping players like Niemi. Doesn't sound like they are gearing up for a postseason run. I'm confident that as long as the Jets don't completely blow it over these last 19 games, they will make it.