East side plaza markers

You keep reiterating it like you're trying to prove a point.

I don't think there's anyone that doesn't understand what you're saying.

I think what you're failing to understand is that nobody cares about the semantics, this FRANCHISE has 10 Grey Cups.

If the Bombers changed their name tomorrow to the Winnipeg Donkeys, the Donkeys franchise would be 10 time Grey Cup champions.

Yeah the HOF should change their page or alter it to show by Club/franchise and not just by the name.  See with Hamilton the Tiger-Cats have won 8 Cups but the City has 15.  The difference is is that the Hamilton-Tigers, Hamilton Flying Wild Cats etc are defunct teams.  They were not the same team with a new name change under the current Hamilton Football club (as far as I know).  Had the 1925 Winnipeg Tammany Tigers won or the 42-43 RCAF Bombers I wouldn't consider that as a cup win because they wern't part of the WFC.

Yeah the HOF should change their page or alter it to show by Club/franchise and not just by the name.  See with Hamilton the Tiger-Cats have won 8 Cups but the City has 15.  The difference is is that the Hamilton-Tigers, Hamilton Flying Wild Cats etc are defunct teams.  They were not the same team with a new name change under the current Hamilton Football club (as far as I know).  Had the 1925 Winnipeg Tammany Tigers won or the 42-43 RCAF Bombers I wouldn't consider that as a cup win because they wern't part of the WFC.

Bert Marples got robbed that year, he deserved an all-star nod.

I think what you're failing to understand is that nobody cares about the semantics, this FRANCHISE has 10 Grey Cups.

If the Bombers changed their name tomorrow to the Winnipeg Donkeys, the Donkeys franchise would be 10 time Grey Cup champions.

I'm just saying that the actual name Blue Bombers was given to them after 1935. People are saying the HOF is 'lazy"... That they didn't do their research. I'm not proving a point more than trying to correct a mistake. In reality, I really don't give a ****.

I'm just saying that the actual name Blue Bombers was given to them after 1935. People are saying the HOF is 'lazy"... That they didn't do their research. I'm not proving a poiunt more than trying to correct a mistake. In reality, I really don't give a ****.

One person said the HOF was lazy and it was well after you'd already tried to make your point several times, so that's not going to fly with me.

You're just playing silly bugger.

We all know what you're saying, we just don't care because it's pure semantics. Don't get me wrong, you're right. It just doesn't really matter.

I'm just saying that the actual name Blue Bombers was given to them after 1935. People are saying the HOF is 'lazy"... That they didn't do their research. I'm not proving a poiunt more than trying to correct a mistake. In reality, I really don't give a ****.

One person said the HOF was lazy and it was well after you'd already tried to make your point several times, so that's not going to fly with me.

You're just playing silly bugger.

We all know what you're saying, we just don't care because it's pure semantics. Don't get me wrong, you're right. It just doesn't really matter.

I know. I agree. No probs there. In reality, I was surprised as I thought the name was the Bombers, too. I  think we all did. What I'd like to know was who named the team the "Winnipegs". I mean, would not that guy be the most unimaginative & boring person who ever lived? I'm sure if he was an accountant, life would be exciting.

I got the answer today from the Bombers I had been looking for :)  Turns out they had desgined for 10 markers to be placed but when they went to put the 10th in they would have dug through buried electrical lines.  So next year or when they get some time they will redesign it a bit and add the 10th one on the other side of the walkway and continue on from there.