Maurice Leggett

Tehedra

I tried to find out if Etch had anything to say so...

I searched high and low to see if Etch had a twitter account

But I couldn't locate one.

I thought that he'd have an account with small, fast tweets, located where you would least expect them, but when I punched in his name in the search engine, it would just run…and run…and run...

I tried to find out if Etch had anything to say so...

I searched high and low to see if Etch had a twitter account

But I couldn't locate one.

I thought that he'd have an account with small, fast tweets, located where you would least expect them, but when I punched in his name in the search engine, it would just run…and run…and run...

He actually does have a Twitter account (@coachETCH). Hasn't posted much in the past year, but when he does, they... R obscure(?) ...

Also has a blog that  ...

he has ...

posted to quite a bit, more so...

at.. the beginning of the year.

http://archive.aweber.com/en-via-aweber

Back to the thread though, what is this about Maurice Leggett lighting Joe Mack on fire, becoming the new GM of the Blue Bombers, and trading Drew Willy to Montreal for a sandwich?

@Nic_Grigsby5 good luck this weekend. And I'm happy for you. Glad you're somewhere you can be happy. Cause I'm gonna sound off soon.

Does this mean he is announcing that he has signed an extension? Or that he is heading elsewhere?

Firstly, these guys talk there own language. When they say something is bad, it means it's good. If it's sick, it means cool, which means it's hot, which means you'd like to grab it. Anyways,

Good luck this weekend means, I hope you break a leg which means I hope you have a good performance which means, I hope you lose.

I'm happy for you means he's sad for him, because he's a miserable whiner.

Glad your somewhere where you can be happy, means your in a shithole. Hell. It's Hamilsmell.

I'm gonna sound off soon, which means, we ain't talking again loser C U Next Tuesday.

I JUST finished posting about Willy. Then the phone rings. Willy is definitely going to B.C. THIS WEEKEND,

Don't you hate guys who can't make up their mind?  Montreal...BC... make up your mind Willy! Great tourtière or great weather.

Tourtière? That's old school French Canadian food. Now they have Poutiniere. It's deep fried poutine and meat pie served on a cedar stick.