Help Clarence beat the rider fans

Engelwood

This is the most idiotic way of voting.  What kind of losers sit there voting over and over again for 15 hours?

Yea, should be single vote. Seems a lot more accurate that way.

Thank you. Voted Dressler ;).

Of course you did, you're a worthless rider homer. 

So now you're going to take potshots at me over a stupid poll?

Come on.

yes, seriously for the bitching you like to do about the pot shots you sure enjoy the trolly type comments like that one. You don't want potshots taken don't come in acting like a Rider homer. 

That was all in good fun. It was a joke, because Dressler is my favourite player. Stop taking everything so seriously.

And you can criticize us for being homers, but Bomber fans rigged the Grey Cup poll before the season began.

Welcome to sports. Fans will be fans.

no YOU are the one who needs to stop taking **** seriously. You make a comment that is basically trolling (joke or not it's the same effect you're going for) so I respond with a similar level shot and you start crying. You see why I roll my eyes at you all the time? If you don't like taking the shots you are in the wrong place to show your rider homerism. 

I'm not the one being worked up over a poll.

Who's worked up over a poll? Again it's a lot of eye rolling about Rider fans and they way they act. I'll say it again, you make comments like that on a site like this you best expect the shots you take, you don't like it then it might be best for you to evaluate exactly why you are posting that stuff here. 

Like we all haven't said dumb or stupid things here before? We do it everyday. No reason to go after every post Duressler makes. He's a Rider fan we know that but so what? The way I see it he's pretty respectful here. He doesn't try to make waves. I think he could be more welcomed here. I say let him post in peace like all of us do. 

Guys, it's just a poll. 

it's actually a metaphor for life!

Is it the "Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"?

You're completely wrong the correct answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything is..........42. And if you understand that, you will have to be put to death immediately.

Guys, it's just a poll. 

Is it the "Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"?

You're completely wrong the correct answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything is..........42. And if you understand that, you will have to be put to death immediately.

Wow. So wrong. You don't get put to death. The entire universe collapses and is replace by seomthing even more inexplicable. But there are those who think this has already happened.

Like we all haven't said dumb or stupid things here before? We do it everyday. No reason to go after every post Duressler makes. He's a Rider fan we know that but so what? The way I see it he's pretty respectful here. He doesn't try to make waves. I think he could be more welcomed here. I say let him post in peace like all of us do. 

yeah but I'd expect anyone who says dumb things to take their lumps for it without complaining. The problem is that the guy takes everything so personally. He's got the wrong attitude to be posting on a rival site. Not sure why he feels like he so desperately needs to be accepted but most people who venture to rival teams sites understand that they need to have a thick skin. 

Guys, it's just a poll. 

Actually he can't be wrong, he just asked the question.  But yes...it's 42...it's always 42.

Guys, it's just a poll. 

Wow. So wrong. You don't get put to death. The entire universe collapses and is replaced by seomthing even more inexplicable. But there are those who think this has already happened.

Come to think of it, this must have happened already. The Riders won last the Cup last year, didn't they?

As a Rider fan, Duressler seems to lack the ****** factor that certain others (cough, Migs, cough,) reek of.  He doesn't bother me.  But as a Blades fan you can go to hell Duressler!!!   :lol:  :P 

Haha, bring it on :D!

Go Blades go!

2 and 0 so far head to head this season  :P.  See how your boys do this tuesday.  As a Jets pick I will cheer a bit for Nogier but otherwise...

Go Wheaties Go!

yeah but I'd expect anyone who says dumb things to take their lumps for it without complaining. The problem is that the guy takes everything so personally. He's got the wrong attitude to be posting on a rival site. Not sure why he feels like he so desperately needs to be accepted but most people who venture to rival teams sites understand that they need to have a thick skin. 

A decade ago I posted on Rider Fans. Back in those days most members there weren't like they are now. It actually wasn't a bad place but even then I felt like I was walking on egg shells all the time. I'd never post there now. I think it's better to stick with the team you cheer for & the same fanbase.