Als @ Redblacks / Riderst @ Stampeders

USABomberfan

Migs I would believe you that you are hear to talk to CFL football but you only comment on threads related to the Riders. So just like most Riders fans your view of the CFL ends at the Saskatchewan boarder.

Not true. Check the Drew Willy thread.

Rider fans everywhere after seeing their backups fail are huddled in a corner rocking back and forth repeating the words "Darian is coming" over and over again.

Not true, a lot of our backups are doing quite well this season, ie Adcock, Williams, Toston, Clark, Guyton, etc. The problems have been backup QB & MLB.

And nobody can deny what our starting QB means to this team. 8-2 with him as starter, 1-7 with him out. Just look how Edm did this season without Reilly.

You're a coward.

You welched on a bet that you agreed to. Your word is meaningless.

How you can have so little pride is depressing. I honestly pity you.

My brother in law is a Rider idiot also. He has welched on his bets too. Pathetic group out there, that away. Thank Christ they don't have a hockey team to bring to a fan forum site.
Yikes, more juvenile name calling. How is it possible to welch on a bet when it's still unknown the results of said bet. Do you throw away lottery tickets before the draw date? Pretty simple concept hey?

Rider fans everywhere after seeing their backups fail are huddled in a corner rocking back and forth repeating the words "Darian is coming" over and over again.

Not true, a lot of our backups are doing quite well this season, ie Adcock, Williams, Toston, Clark, Guyton, etc. The problems have been backup QB & MLB.

And nobody can deny what our starting QB means to this team. 8-2 with him as starter, 1-7 with him out. Just look how Edm did this season without Reilly.

You're a coward.

Huh? I agreed to a bet but it's still tbd whether or not Durant is back this year.

PS, I don't pity you because I don't know you. Cheer up, it's only football.

You're a coward.

Huh? I agreed to a bet but it's still tbd whether or not Durant is back this year.

PS, I don't pity you because I don't know you. Cheer up, it's only football.

I'm not trolling a rival fan site -- coward, you are NOT WANTED here. 

You'd think with all the balls you willfully receive in the Rider locker room that some testosterone would rub off on you.

Find some pride man. 

I'm certain he left because he didn't like the tone of the board. That's what he said. So he's a liar too. And tries to incite. This isn't stoking a rivalry. It's obvious he's stirring the poop.

Not for a second can I believe that thing came here in "goodwill".

Mig, I don't like you. Many don't like you. Your a troll and you lie.

I'm certain he left because he didn't like the tone of the board. That's what he said. So he's a liar too. And tries to incite. This isn't stoking a rivalry. It's obvious he's stirring the poop.

Sorry for your issues. It doesn't make you a bad person. Cheer up.

I feel sorry for your kids. Seriously. 

Thank you for proving my point. Best of luck to you.

Cheers!

You want to know why you're a troll?  Because you're responding to every person who is insulting you.  You know people around here don't like you, so you're antagonizing them by continually responding.  A non-troll would have let it go a long time ago, and continued to discuss football in other threads like a normal person.  All you're trying to do is rile people up by continuing to respond when you know people are irritated.

You want to know why you're a troll? Because you're responding to every person who is insulting you. You know people around here don't like you, so you're antagonizing them by continually responding. A non-troll would have let it go a long time ago, and continued to discuss football in other threads like a normal person. All you're trying to do is rile people up by continuing to respond when you know people are irritated.

Bingo bonzo, give the man a cigar! you nailed it perfectly... Frankly, i think he gets off on beefing with people online regardless of the topic.. Why else wouldnt his MO have changed in the past... What, ten years?

Thank you for proving my point. Best of luck to you.

Cheers!

If your kids are ever in an abusive relationship and you ask yourself, "Where did they learn that this was acceptable?" you'll have your answer.