Season starts tonight!

Great start. 6-2 wooping really. Could have been 8. Scheif had a nice chance early and there was another, buff off the post maybe or crossbar, regardless tho.. The first period was a thing of beauty. Absolute domination of the first period by the JETS. Kind of "coasted" after getting the big lead but.. Played a solid 60 minutes. Pav was solid in net, stood tall when he had too. Great game by Wheeler and Little. Great D game played by Bogo and Toby. 

Powerplay looks deadly, had chances, Need to bury them. This game really could have been alot worse score wise for the Yotes than it was...

Hopefully Kanes ok, Not brace or anything apparently, limping a bit so hopefully he's ok. 

Great start. Tough road trip to start things off, 3 games in 4 days. Off to San Jose next. 

Scheif had at least two, maybe three really good chances in close.  He's going to be very good.

Wheeler was tremendous (which is good since I got him in my pool).  We were all hoping he'd play an entire season like he finishes.  If this is any indication, he could be a top ten player this year.  Was it this forum that I argued with someone that Wheeler was a point-a-game player?

Pavs was also very good.  No chance whatsoever on that first goal.

Buff played like a man posessed which is good since he's likely now on the top six.  Perrault seemed to have very good puck posession skills.  He will get a few goals this year.

If they put that effort in every night they will surprise some people this season. 

Always nice to beat the mangy mutts.  I loved hearing that Bettman was in Glendale, commending Coyotes' ownership for "everything they have done" for the franchise.  Oh yeah, lose $25 million and sell the team within a year.  Ideal owners.  lol

The only slight disappoint from the game is neither Little nor Wheeler could get that elusive first Jets hat trick.

Always nice to beat the mangy mutts.  I loved hearing that Bettman was in Glendale, commending Coyotes' ownership for "everything they have done" for the franchise.  Oh yeah, lose $25 million and sell the team within a year.  Ideal owners.  lol

What?

The only slight disappoint from the game is neither Little nor Wheeler could get that elusive first Jets hat trick.

What?

The Coyotes lost $25 million last season and sold 51% of the team.  This was the ice Edge idiots that promised to usher in a new era of prosperity.  Couldnt even make a year.

What?

The Coyotes lost $25 million last season and sold 51% of the team.  This was the ice Edge idiots that promised to usher in a new era of prosperity.  Couldnt even make a year.

I thought RSE and Ice Arizona bought the team together in August, 2013. I don't see anything about further changes in ownership since then.

Not a good game vs LA, again the first period just like In San Jose killed them, Hutch didn't look so good tonight, 3rd goal was very weak.... I liked the idea of starting Hutch on the back to back scenario but man PAV has been playing pretty damn well and played pretty damn well tonight too when he was put in the game. Hutch didn't get much help out there tho, that's for sure, kind of left out to dry a few times but he's gotta make that save on the third goal, that was the straw that broke our back for sure, we started taking it to LA and then boom weak call, good bye momentum, 

I dunno.. Our depth is a concern for sure, Thorburn should not be on the ice ever, he's just awful and brings nothing... Trouba has not looked good either, sophomore slump it seems for Jacob so far, Scheif looks good, just needs to bury some chances, Our depth is awful tho and when you lose buff to a game misconduct (pretty weak call there gotta admit, have rarely seen that called a penalty, so i'd be a little peaced off too ) and kane is hurt, our depth really is being pushed hard and it's not good enough.

When Kane got hurt opening night, i was like damn, bet they wish they would have kept one of petan or ehlers up so they can get some NHL reps, cuz the depth we have now, it's truly not good enough. 

This Jets team has some talent, they still have some holes though, unforunately with kane hurt, instead of being a 3 line team, we are back too being a 2 line team.

I do have to admit tho and i'm not blaming the refs or anything, jets have killed off all their penalties so far but... man, the refs have definitely missed a few calls the last couple games, blatant ones too, I guess though when you are a good team like SJ or LA, you are gonna get the benefit of the doubt at times but man regher on scheif and it's 2 minutes for tripping? dude stuck his knee out on Scheif, intent to injure, should have been gone, or carter with like 4 or 5 hooks to scheifs hands, i dunno man. 

Last nights game was dejavu all over again. Not sure if Pav had a good game considering it was over by the time he came in.

Only 3 games in and I see Thorburn > Peluso and Postma > Clitsome. Yeah I know its only 3 games in.

Buff goes crazy in S.J. and Wheels in L.A. I guess they taking over the star in the penalty box role now that Kane is gone.

Hutch's 3rd goal not good but i didnt think he was overly bad on the first 2.

Already coming up on a must win home-opener and with a 4 day break how can they lose?