Hamilton then Ottawa then Edmonton

BigBlue

Sorry 17, the point must have gone over your head. I'll try to explain again even though I realise you know exactly what I meant. Never ceases to amaze me why people take the time to post just to be jerks or negative. We're all here for the same reason. Sigh.

Anyway, my point was that a few weeks ago there were many people who didn't want to believe this team wasn't very good. Some people thought the team was not as good as it's record indicated. Those people are correct.

I go away for a couple of weeks and come back to watch those two dismal performances. I said a few weeks ago it wouldn't surprise me of they didn't win another game all season and was taken to task for it. I think they've won one game since. They've looked unprepared and undisciplined at times. Our rookie head coach and rookie management is looking the part. Not a burial just a fact. We over performed early on emotion and surprising teams. Not happening now. A young team losing close ones is fine. Getting blown out, taking bad penalties, curious line up decisions...not good signs.

We have to beat up the weak teams to get some momentum back. Are we under performing right now or is this what this team is?

I don't think we've been blown out. We've lost some games by lop-sided scores, but not like last year, which was a disaster from beginning to end. The only way people would have a right to be really let down this year would be if they had fantasies about how good the team was. We are still about six players away from being competitive, and there will be no help for that this year. We are pretty much guaranteed a win in Ottawa but a win against  Hamilton is going to have to be fought hard for. If we lose against Hamilton, even beating Ottawa becomes iffy and its all downhill from there.

Sorry 17, the point must have gone over your head. I'll try to explain again even though I realise you know exactly what I meant. Never ceases to amaze me why people take the time to post just to be jerks or negative. We're all here for the same reason. Sigh.

Anyway, my point was that a few weeks ago there were many people who didn't want to believe this team wasn't very good. Some people thought the team was not as good as it's record indicated. Those people are correct.

No I know exactly what's going on, you're patting yourself on the back for implying that the Bombers wouldn't win another game... except they did win another game. You talk about posting just to be negative, well physician heal thyself. 

For me, I'm looking forward to Hamilton coming in here, on our turf, with out team being prepared and rested.

Collaros…meet the Etch man.

Now, actually that plays right into Collaros's hand because he is a better QB when he is scrambling, but if we're prepared, and we will be, we can get to this guy.

As for offence, Brian Brohm.

Don't know enough about him to toot any horns, but you gotta believe.

At the very least, he will get some much needed playing time and he just had to (ho hum) 'manage a good game plan' and we can score.

Oh, and no mistakes.

Ummmm I don't think of our front four as being that big of a threat. They generate much in BC, whose OL isn't that great.

What you didn't take into consideration was the issue of subtlety of word transference….a rather common oversight.  -_-

The old SOWT......and here I thought you were just FOS ;)