August 13, 201313 yr Great answer. LOL. Thanks! Hey we shouldn't fight. Both our teams are garbage right now.
August 13, 201313 yr Pigseye has Kuale played MAC recently? DE in Montreal this year, outside lb in Toronto (McCune is/was MAC)
August 13, 201313 yr Pigseye has Kuale played MAC recently? DE in Montreal this year, outside lb in Toronto (McCune is/was MAC) Not that I recall, I think he was a backup MAC in TO, bluto would know.
August 13, 201313 yr Not that I recall, I think he was a backup MAC in TO, bluto would know. So you want him as MAC why?
August 13, 201313 yr So you want him as MAC why? Cause he's batshit crazy and I actually think Muamba would be a better WIL than he is a MAC.
August 13, 201313 yr Cause he's batshit crazy and I actually think Muamba would be a better WIL than he is a MAC. I have a feeling this wouldn't go over well with the fans..as much as It is plausible. "HENOC HAS BEEN BETRAYED THIS IS A CIRCUS BLAH BLAH"
August 13, 201313 yr I have a feeling this wouldn't go over well with the fans..as much as It is plausible. "HENOC HAS BEEN BETRAYED THIS IS A CIRCUS BLAH BLAH" lol, and if he really, really wants the starting MAC position back.........then he can extend that contract for a few more years, otherwise, we have to start working on his replacement. A little nudge never hurt anyone, nor did some healthy competition.
August 13, 201313 yr Why does everyone want a new WLB? Ian Wild has been playing well. and Parker was playing very well before him as well.
Any interest?